Epix Now is a popular streaming service and a great substitute if you don’t have a subscription to the Epix channel through a participating cable or satellite TV provider.
While the service is payable, it allows you to stream Epix Original Series like War of the Worlds, Slow Burn, Godfather of Harlem, Get Shorty, and Belgravia, along with 1000s of movies and more on-demand content anytime.
The Epix Now app is available on all popular streaming devices, such as Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, and LG TV. So, if you own any of these devices, you can easily install the Epix Now app and keep yourself entertained through tons of shows and blockbusters.
To access Epix Now on your preferred streaming device, all you have to do is:
- Buy an MGM+ Subscription.
- Install the Epix Now App from the app store/ play store.
- Activate Epix Now at epixnow.com/activate.
This comprehensive guide will walk you through each step and let you get the app running in no time. So, let’s get started.
Activate EpixNow (MGM+) on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, & Android TV at mgmplus.com/activate
The EpixNOW activation process is divided into three steps –
- TV Code: You will need a 6-digit code to activate Epix Now at epixnow.com/activate. You should use the code within an hour.
- Epix Now Account: You must have an active account to activate Epix Now. So, if you don’t have one, create a new account.
- Link TV: Here, enter your email address and password. You can manage your devices, preferences, and Epix Now settings by signing in.
Now, let’s move ahead with the steps required for activating the Epix Now app on devices like Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
Epixnow.com/activate Apple TV
Although relatively new, Epix Now has managed to woo people with its great content and original TV shows. If you want to stream incredible movies and shows of Epix Now on your Apple TV, follow the below steps:
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Use the search option to find the Epix Now app.
- Select the app and tap the GET option to install it.
- After installation, launch the Epix Now app on Apple TV.
- Your TV screen will display a 6-digit activation code.
- Now, go to the Epix Now activation page – epixnow.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the provided field and click Submit.
- On the next screen, sign in using your Epix Now account credentials.
When logged in, please return to your Apple TV and enjoy access to the Epix Now app.
EpixNow.com Activate on Roku
If you wish to access the Epix Now app on your Roku TV, the process is quite simple. First, install the Epix Now app from the Channel Store, then activate it at epixnow.com/activate. Here are the complete steps to follow:
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels > Search Channel.
- Enter Epix Now in the Search field using the virtual keypad.
- Once you locate the app, press the Add channel button.
- The app will begin to install on your Roku device.
- Post-installation, open the Epix Now app.
- Inside the app, you will see a 6-digit activation code.
- Access epixnow.com/activate on your phone/PC browser.
- Enter the code in the given field and tap the Submit option.
- Then, enter your Epix Now login credentials to sign in.
- After that, follow the on-screen guided instructions to complete the activation process.
You should then be able to access the Epix Now on your Roku device.
mgmplus.com/activate Android TV
Here are the instructions to install and activate EpixNOW on Google TV:
- Go to Apps > Google Play Store From your Android TV main menu.
- Next, find the Epix Now app in the Play Store and install it on your TV.
- Once installed, launch the app to get the 6-digit activation code.
- Now visit epixnow.com/activate on another device.
- On the activation page, enter the activation code and tap Submit.
- Then, sign in to your Epix Now account and complete the remaining on-screen instructions (if any).
Your Epix Now account is now linked to your Android TV.
Activate MGM Plus on Amazon FireStick TV
You can watch Epix Now on Fire TV by downloading & activating the app. Follow the steps below:
- In the Find section of your Fire TV, locate the Epix Now app.
- Tap the Get button to begin its installation.
- After installing the app, tap Open to launch it.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Now, visit epixnow.com/activate to activate your device.
- Enter the code in the prompted field on the activation page and tap on the Submit button.
- Then, sign in using the login credentials of your Epix Now account.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
You should now be able to watch Epix Now on your Fire TV.
How to Subscribe to Epix Now/ MGM+?
To access Epix Now on your TV, you must have an active subscription. Only then you can activate the Epix Now app on your desired streaming device. Follow these steps to sign up for an Epix Now subscription (SPECIAL OFFER $15 for 6 months) –
- On your phone/PC browser, visit the Epix Now sign-up page.
- Enter your email address and password in the provided field and click the Continue button.
- On the next screen, enter your payment information, select the checkbox next to I’m not a robot reCAPTCHA, and tap the Start My Subscription button.
- After successful payment, your 6-months subscription will begin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Epix Now supports all leading streaming devices, including Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, iPhone, iPad, Android Phones, and Tablets.
Unfortunately, Epix Now is only available in the United States and its territories.
– Go to Settings > Accounts on your Apple TV.
– Next, select the desired User Profile.
– In the Subscriptions section, select the Manage Subscriptions option.
– Select Epix Now and then tap the Cancel Subscription option.
You can stream Epix Now on up to three devices simultaneously.