Suppose you have a My Health Pays Reward Card. In that case, you can easily use it to pay for your utilities, transportation, telecommunications, childcare services, rent, education, as well buy items at any Walmart location, the exception being alcohol, guns, tobacco, or ammunition. While My Health Pays Reward Visa prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank under a license from VISA USA Inc., it cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. If this is for the first time that you are receiving a My Health Pay Reward Card, before you can use it to make purchases and payments, you will need to activate it on the myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate page. To know how to activate your My Health Pays Reward Card at myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate My Health Pays Rewards Card at myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the activation page of My Health Pays Rewards Card using the URL – www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to click or tap on the Activate button. You will find this button located under the “Click here to activate your card.” Doing so will prompt you to enter the details related to your card for the verification process.
- In the provided fields, you will need to enter your Member ID. You can find the member id on your card. Look at the image beside the entry fields of the page to find your Member ID on your card.
- Next, you will need to enter your Birth Date in the relevant field. Make sure to enter it in the format of MM/DD/YYYY.
- After that, you will need to enter your ZIP code in the prompted field and press the OK button to proceed further.
- Then, you will need to create your PIN by following the on-screen instructions. Finally, you will need to navigate to the final section to complete the activation process of your My Health Pays Rewards card.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your My Health Pays Reward card on the https://www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate page. However, if you cannot activate your card using the steps mentioned above, you can contact the My Health Pays Rewards customer support by following the instructions provided below.
NOTE: The below-mentioned steps are for the Ambetter My Health Pays Rewards card. If you have received the reward card through any other company or service provider, you can visit the relevant customer support page of the company to seek desired assistance.
- Open a web browser on your tablet, phone, or computer and go to the homepage of My Health Pays Rewards using the URL – https://www.ambetterhealth.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to click on the Need Help? option located on the upper menu section. This will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will be provided a Help Center section where you can browse through the list of queries to find an answer for your particular problem or query.
- If you are unable to find an answer for your query or concern through the Help Center, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Contact Us option located near the lower-left corner of the screen. Doing so will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be provided a list of countries. Form the list; you will need to select the state in which you need assistance.
- As you select one of the states, you will be directed to the next screen, where you will be provided the phone number and the timings.
- For example, if you select Arizona, you will be directed to the next screen, where you will find the following phone numbers on your screen:
- My Health Pays Rewards Support Phone Number: 1 866 918 4450 (TTY: 711)
- Timing: 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM MST
- Similarly, you can find phone numbers to contact My Health Pays Rewards support for your state by following these steps.
And, this is how you can contact My Health Pays Rewards support for assistance regarding the activation of your My Health Pays Reward card on the www.ambetterhealth.com page.