Developed by Avast for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows, Avast Antivirus is one of the popular suites of cross-platform internet security applications. Some of the products offered by Avast Antivirus include both freeware and paid versions of browser security, computer security, anti-phishing, firewall, anti-spam, and antispyware. If you have bought any of these products from Avast, you will need to activate them on the avast.com/activate page before you can use them to secure your devices. To know how to activate your Avast Antivirus product on the avast.com/activate page, you can follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Avast Antivirus on avast.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the activation page of Avast using the URL – avast.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page of Avast, you will need to click on the option where it says “Choose your product.” This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears on your screen, you will need to select the Avast product.
- Once you have selected an Avast product, you will need to select the option where it reads Choose your platform. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears on your screen, you will need to choose from the platforms like Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows PC, Mac, etc.
- Once you are done selecting the product and platform, you will need to press the Download button. Doing so will begin the download process for your selected product.
- Once the download process gets completed for your chosen product, you will need to go to the location where the file got downloaded.
- You will need to select and open the .exe file of your downloaded Avast product setup from the location. Next, you will need to click or tap on the Install Now option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation process gets completed, you will need to double-click on the shortcut icon of your Avast product. Once the application gets opened, you will need to click or tap on the Menu option (three horizontal lines). This will open a menu on your screen.
- From the displayed menu, you will need to select the My subscriptions. Then, under the My subscriptions option, you will need to select the Enter activation code option. Doing so will display a screen where you will be prompted to enter the activation code. So, enter the activation code in the provided field and confirm it by press the Enter key on your keyboard. Once the activation process gets completed, you will use your Avast product to secure your device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Avast antivirus on the avast.com/activate page. However, if you cannot activate your antivirus product by following the steps mentioned above, you can contact Avast customer support for assistance by following the steps provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the homepage of Avast using the URL – https://www.avast.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Avast, you will need to click on the Support option located near the top-right corner of the screen. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be provided different categories to seek assistance according to the problem you are experiencing.
- You will need to select the relevant category from the given options to answer your particular query or concern.
- If the Support page doesn’t help you get desired assistance, you can scroll down to the bottom and select the Contact Us option under the Company. You will be directed to the next page, where you will be provided two options – Customer Support | Business Support.
- Selecting the relevant option will direct you to the next screen, where you will find the additional assistance information for your concern.
And, this is how you can seek assistance for your problem through Avast customer support for the activation process.