If you love speed and car racing, what better way to catch all the live actions than NASCAR? The American auto racing sanctioning and operating company, NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC), is best known for stock car racing. It has its official channel that brings you all the thrilling and most exhilarating actions. You can catch up on the racing events on your TV by activating NASCAR on Roku through NBC Sports or other streaming services.
If you have a Roku digital media player, you must learn how to activate NASCAR on Roku. The steps are easy and straightforward. After activating, you will be able to stream live racing events, exclusive channel content, highlights, and many more.
Why Should You Subscribe to NASCAR?
Check out the pricing (monthly plan and seasonal purchase) and subscribe to NASCAR if you want to watch your favorite events on Roku. After subscribing to NASCAR, you will be bestowed upon the following amazing features.
- Stream NASCAR without commercial ads when you have a premium subscription.
- Watch the NASCAR news and updates.
- Enjoy NASCAR series such as Gander RV & Outdoors Trucks Series, Cup Series, Xfinity Series, and many more.
Activate NASCAR on Roku, and Let’s Get Started!
NASCAR can be streamed on Roku through NBC. Here’s how you can activate NASCAR on Roku and start streaming.
- Start the activation process by turning on your Roku and connecting it to your TV.
- Use the Roku remote to navigate to the home screen by pressing the home button.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channels” and go to the “Roku Channel Store”.
- Click on the option that says “Search” and enter the NBC keyword.
- Once the NBC app appears on the screen, tap “+Add channel” to download and install the app on Roku.
- Launch the app by pressing the “OK” button.
- Then, you need to sign in to the NBC app using the login credentials (you must have an NBC account).
- On the TV screen, you should see the NBC home screen. Here, you need to select the NASCAR channel.
- You are ready to stream everything that the channel airs.
Procedure to Watch NASCAR Races on NBC and NBC Sports Network
Here’s how you can watch NASCAR races on NBC and NBCSN.
- You need to use your NASCAR subscription from a participating satellite or cable provider to stream on the NBC Sports channel.
- NBC Sports Network and NBC are available in select markets with a subscription to PlayStation Vue, Hulu with Live TV, DIRECTV NOW, fuboTV, and YouTube TV.
- You can access the NBC Sports channel if you have a subscription to any of these services (mentioned above).
- Another way to access NBC is via antenna. NBC can be accessed via antenna broadcasts.
How to Watch NASCAR Races on FOX and FS1?
Here’s how you can watch NASCAR races on FS1 and FOX.
- Use your subscription from a participating satellite or cable provider that will allow you to stream on the FOX Sports Go channel.
- Both FS1 and FOX are available in select markets with a subscription to PlayStation Vue, Hulu with Live TV, DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV, fuboTV, and YouTube TV.
If you have an antenna, you can access FOX via antenna broadcasts.