January 7, 2022 / Admin
Activate Your Lowes Credit Card Online at lowes.com/activate
Credit cards come in handy when you run short of cash or want to make savings. While some credit card companies offer their customers financing options to help them complete their home improvement projects, others offer cardholders daily advantages. Well, having a Lowe’s credit card fulfills all your monetary demands. And if you are a frequent shopper at Lowe’s, what better way to enjoy discounts and perks than using a Lowe’s credit card. If you recently received your card, it must be activated at lowes.com/activate before you can use it and start enjoying all the perks.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc., is the 2nd-largest hardware chain in the country. Lowe’s is one of the biggest retail companies in the United States, specializing in home improvement. As of February 2021, Lowe’s has more than two thousand “home improvement and hardware stores in North America.” No matter where you reside, you can come across a Lowe’s retail store to buy building supplies, home décor, hardware, appliances, lighting and ceiling fans, windows & doors, and more.
How to Activate Your Lowes Credit Card
Having a Lowe’s credit card won’t bring any good until activated. You can only earn 5% discounts on all purchases, enjoy 0% interest for six months, and a special financing rate only after activating the card online using the official activation URL (lowes.com/activate) or offline by phone.
Let us walk you through both ways to activate your Lowe’s credit card.
Activate Lowe’s Credit Card Online at lowes.com/activate
Before proceeding with the online method to activate your new Lowe’s credit card, ensure that you have all the prerequisites ready beforehand. You must have an account (User ID and Password) with Lowes, a computer to access the activation URL, and the card details. Let’s get started!
- Launch your favorite web browser on your phone or computer and visit lowes.com/activate.
- Enter User ID (case-sensitive) and Password.
- Click the Secure Login button.
- After securely logging into your account, you can follow the on-screen prompts to activate your Lowe’s credit card.
- Enter the details as asked, and you will be done with the Lowes card activation process without a hassle.
Don’t have an account with Lowe’s? No problem! It will take minutes to register for an account. First, on the lowes.com/activate page, click the Register button. Next, you need to enter your account number and ZIP code. Finally, click the Continue button and enter personal and financial details correctly to create your account.
Activate Your New Lowe’s Credit Card through Phone
Don’t have access to the Internet? Why not dial the activation number and activate your new Lowe’s credit card?
From your phone, you can dial 1-800-444-1408 and follow the on-call instructions. Once connected to a real person, you can activate the card by verifying your card and other personal details. The Synchrony Bank agent will ensure all the details you provide are correct.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Lowe’s credit card.
How to Apply for Lowe’s Credit Card
Although you can access Lowe’s homepage and apply for a Lowe’s card, this is a lengthy process that requires you to provide many details. So let us quickly walk you through the easy way to apply for a new card.
- You need to navigate to lowes.com/activate and click the Apply link.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN/ITIN and Mobile Phone Number. (Synchrony will prefill your name, address, and contact details.)
- Click the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to apply for a new card.
If your application is approved, you will receive your new Lowe’s card within days.
Benefits of a Lowe’s Credit Card
A plethora of benefits come added with your Lowe’s credit card.
- 5% discount at checkout.
- Deferred financing offers – 6 months special financing on minimum purchase of $299 or 84 fixed monthly payments with reduced APR financing on minimum purchase of $2,000.
How to Check Lowe’s Gift Card Balance
You can quickly check your Lowe’s gift card balance by following below steps:
- First, open a web browser and visit Lowe’s Sign-in page on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter your Lowes login details (email address and password) and click Sign In.
- After you have successfully logged in to your account, locate the option to check your Lowe’s gift card balance.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the Check your Gift Card Balance page on your computer browser and check your Lowes card balance right away.
NOTE: You may have a sign-in to your Lowe’s account to check your Lowe’s Gift card balance directly through the link mentioned above.
Pay Lowe’s Credit Card by Phone
You can easily make the payment of your Lowe’s card by calling on 1-800-444-1408. Here, you will need to enter the required payment information as requested by the customer representative on the phone. After that, you can easily make your Lowe’s card payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Synchrony Bank issues all types of Lowe’s cards – Lowe’s Advantage Credit card, Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card, or Lowe’s SetPay account.
Yes. You don’t need to log in to pay. Synchrony Bank’s QuickPay feature allows you to make the payment online by accessing Lowe’s QuickPay page. Use your card number, last four digits of SSN, and ZIP code to complete the payment.