February 6, 2020 / Admin
Get Your Lowes Card Activated Online at lowes.com /activate
Last updated on October 9th, 2021
If you have recently received your Lowe’s credit card, you will first need to activate it to use it to make a payment, swipe at retail stores, or manage bills. The activation of your Lowe’s card is necessary to enable your credit card for use at the Lowe’s store. To get started with the activation process, you must keep a few personal and card details ready.
If you are a dedicated customer of Lowe’s, their credit card is a great deal to have. The Lowe’s credit card comes with plenty of rewards, cash-backs, incentives when you use it at Lowe’s home improvement stores. However, the credit card is limited to leverage at lowes.com or Lowe’s retail stores. Still, there are plenty of advantages to having a Lowe’s card, making it a great deal.
Benefits of a Lowe’s Credit Card
You can choose from three different fine offers with your new Lowe’s credit card.
- You can go for a 5% off in-store every single day.
- You can choose from one of two special financing offers with a minimum purchase – 6 months special financing (interest-free if paid in six months, provided you make a $299 minimum spend) or you can go for an 84-month special financing offer (84 fixed monthly payments at the rate of 5.99% APR).
When you register your new Lowe’s Credit Card online for the first time, you are provided with an option to access your account easily and manage your account online from the convenience of your own home. In addition, you get the option to check your account at any time to know your balance or to keep track of your monthly payments. These services are offered by Lowe’s online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Steps to Apply for Lowe’s Credit Card
If you have not yet applied for Lowe’s credit card, below are the steps that you can follow to apply for your desired Lowe’s credit card.
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to Lowe’s home page.
- Once you are on Lowe’s home page, you will need to click on “Lowe’s Credit Card.”
- On the next screen, you will need to click on the Apply Now button. You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be provided a form where you will need to enter details such as your First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Zip Code, City & State, Primary Phone, Email Address, SSN/ITIN, Date of Birth, and Annual Net Income.
- After providing all this information, you will need to click on the Continue button and follow the on-screen prompts to submit your application for the Lowe’s credit card.
- After the successful verification of your application, you will be provided with your Lowe’s card.
- Once you receive your card, you will need to activate it to use it for making a purchase.
Now, to know how you can easily activate your Lowe’s cards, go through the information provided below. However,
Activating Your New Lowe’s Credit Card
Once you have chosen from the above-mentioned exciting financing offers according to your preference and have received your new Lowe’s credit card, the only thing you will need to do to use your card is to activate your new card. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Lowe’s card:
Steps to Activate Your New Lowe’s Credit Card
1) Keep your Lowe’s credit card ready and on your computer; open a web browser to go to the website URL – www.lowes.com/activate.
2) Once you are on the Lowe’s card activation page, you will find the options to sign in to your account. If you have already created a Lowe’s account, you must enter your User ID and Password in the provided fields and press the Secure Login button. After that, follow the on-screen prompts to activate your card.
3) On the other hand, if you have not created your Lowe’s account, you will first need to create one and activate your credit card. For this, you will need to click on the Register button on the sign-in page. This will direct you to the next screen, where you will need to enter your Card Number and Zip Code in the provided fields and press the Continue button. Once you have registered for Lowe’s account, you will need to follow the instructions suggested in the previous steps to complete the card activation process.
4) When you click on the Continue button after entering your Card Number and Zip Code, you will be prompted to provide your basic information as a security measure on the next screen. Also, keep your financial details ready as you will be asked to provide them during the process.
5) After that, you will need to enter your contact information in the provided field. This is important for any future correspondence regarding any problems with your card; you will be reached on the contact information you will provide at this time.
6) Then, you will need to accept the terms and conditions of having a Lowe’s Credit Card and submit your application. Your Lowe’s card will be activated after successful verification.
Steps to Activate Lowe’s Credit Card through Phone
If you cannot activate your Lowe’s card online by following the information provided in the previous method, Lowe’s also offers you the option to activate their credit card by calling on their phone number. The activation number for Lowe’s Credit Card is 1-800-444-1408. To activate your Lowe’s card through phone number, all you need to do is dial their number and follow the on-call prompts to verify your identity and provide information related to your card. Upon successful verification of the information you provide, the customer representative will activate your card at the earliest.
To Check Lowe’s Gift Card Balance
One of the best payment methods you get with Lowe’s is the Lowe’s Gift card. At the home improvement stores, you can easily use these gift cards and save some extra bucks. You can quickly check your Lowe’s gift card balance by following these steps:
- First, on your computer, open a web browser and go to lowes.com.
- Once you are on the lowes.com page, you will need to sign in to your account.
- After you have successfully logged in to your account, locate the option to check your Lowe’s gift card balance.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the lowes.com/cd_check+your+gift+card+balance page on your computer browser and check your balance right away.
NOTE: You may have a sign-in to your Lowe’s account to check your Lowe’s Gift card balance directly through the link mentioned above.
Pay Lowe’s Credit Card by Phone
You can easily make the payment of your Lowe’s card by calling on 1-800-444-1408. Here, you will need to enter the required payment information as requested by the customer representative on the phone. After that, you can easily make your Lowe’s card payment.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Lowe’s credit card.