In this article, we will explain how to activate the Binge or Kayo app on your streaming device at https //auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
Streamotion is one of the leading streaming entertainment companies in Australia, offering top-notch streaming services like live sports and the best entertainment content. A digital B2C streaming and technology company, Streamotion is home to Kayo Sports, an Australian multi-sports streaming service, and Binge, an entertainment streaming service.
Aussies living in the US or traveling abroad can enjoy their favorite Kayo Sports programming by activating the service via auth.streamotion.com au/activate. However, take note that only Streamotion subscribers can enjoy the best content.
Guide to Activate Kayo and Binge at auth streamotion.com au/activate 
Here’s a list of things you will need for a hassle-free activation process.
- Subscribe to Kayo, Binge, or Flash.
- You must have the login details handy.
- Compatible streaming device or Smart TV.
- You will need a mobile or computer to access https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- High-speed internet connection (Wi-Fi recommended).
auth.streamotion.com.au Activate Kayo on your TV
Kayo Sports app is available on almost all streaming devices except Roku. Some of the compatible streaming devices are – Samsung TV, LG TV, PlayStation, Apple TV, Android TV, etc. You can also cast the Kayo channel on your big-screen TV using Chromecast.
If you are a sports enthusiast and want to cheer for your favorite teams, download the Kayo Sports app on your TV-connected device or Smart TV. After downloading the app, you need to activate it using the steps below –
- Turn on your TV and access the home screen on your streaming device.
- From the home screen, go to the App Store and search for the Kayo Sports app.
- Download & install the app to stream your favorite sports.
- After downloading the app, you need to launch it.
- Now, follow the prompts on your TV to generate a unique activation code.
- Leave the code screen active while you open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- In the web browser, open https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Here, you need to enter the 8-digit activation code shown on your TV screen.
- Enter your login credentials.
You are now ready to enjoy Live and On-Demand sports on your Kayo Sports app.
How to Activate Binge on Your Streaming Device/ Smart TV
If you have an active Binge subscription and have a streaming device like Apple TV, Android TV, Telstra TV, LG TV, Hisense Smart TV, or Samsung TV, you can stream Binge on your big-screen TV.
Here are the universal steps to install and activate the Binge app on your TV –
- Go to the App Store on your compatible TV device.
- Search for the Binge app and select the app from the search results.
- Install the Binge app and launch it after installation.
- Inside the app, select the Sign-in option to generate an activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit auth.streamotion.com au/activate on another device.
- You can also scan the QR code on your TV, using the camera on your smartphone or tablet to access the streamotion.com au activation page.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Now, use your Binge sign-in details to activate your device.
After successful activation, you can watch Binge shows on your TV-connected device.
Activate Streamotion on your Apple TV
Apple TV supports both Kayo and Binge. You can follow the steps below to activate your preferred subscription.
- First, turn on your Apple TV and access the home screen.
- From there, go to the App Store and install the Binge or Kayo TV app.
- After downloading the app, you need to launch it.
- Select the Sign-in option to get a unique activation code and a URL.
- Now, access auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on a second device.
- Enter the code and click Continue.
- Sign in with your login credentials.
Your TV will verify the details, and you will be ready to enjoy your favorite Streamotion service on Apple TV.
How can I subscribe to Binge?
To stream Binge programs, you must subscribe to Binge. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to subscribe to Binge.
- Access the official Binge homepage- binge.com.au.
- Select a suitable subscription plan (Basic, Standard, or Premium).
- Enter your personal information.
- After entering all the required details, you must verify your mobile number. (You’ll receive a verification code from Streamotion on your mobile number.)
- Enter the code received on your phone, and click Continue.
Now, enter your payment details.
- As soon as the payment is made, your account will be active.
Frequently Asked Questions
Documentaries, Reality and Lifestyle, TV Series, Movies, and more, Binge will leave no stone unturned to keep you entertained.
As part of your Kayo subscription, you will stream sports content from Fox Sports, beIN Sports, ESPN, etc. Moreover, Kayo is partnered with many dedicated sports channels. So if you are a true sports enthusiast, Kayo is a paradise for you.
If you are a new customer, you can enjoy a 14-day (2 weeks) free trial on all the subscription packages available on the Binge or Kayo app. To enjoy the free trial, all you need to do is sign up for Binge or Kayo Sports, install the app on your streaming device, and activate it at auth.streamotion.com au/activate.
For any other queries related to Binge or Kayo app activation, leave your questions in the comment box below.