Roku is home to hundreds and thousands of streaming apps and channels. But there are many streaming apps unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. One such app is Mobdro.
Mobdro is an Android app that allows you to watch the latest movies, TV shows, and videos on your Android device.
If you use a Roku device and want to access Mobdro on Roku, the process isn’t simple. Reason? The Mobdro app isn’t available on the Roku Channel Store.
In this guide, you will learn how to watch Mobdro on Roku using the screen mirroring method.
What Do You Need to Stream Mobdro on Roku
Do you possess the following prerequisites?
- Stable, high-speed internet connection.
- Updated Roku device.
- An Android smartphone or a computer.
- Mobdro APK link.
How to Screen Mirror Mobdro on Roku Using Android Device
Since the Mobdro app isn’t available on the Roku Channel Store, the screen mirroring method is the only way to start streaming the videos. But, for that, you must enable the screen mirroring feature first.
Note: You must keep your Android phone and Roku connected to the same Wi-Fi network throughout the process.
Here’s how to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku device.
- Turn on your Roku-connected TV.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote and access the home screen.
- Go to Settings from the home screen.
- Under it, access System.
- You will now see the Screen Mirroring option.
- Now to turn on the screen mirroring mode, choose any one of the options – Prompt or Always Allow.
To cast or screen mirror Mobdro on Roku –
- Open your Android phone or tablet.
- Go to Settings and enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Then, open Google Chrome or any other compatible browser on your Android device and access the Mobdro website.
- It will prompt you to download the Mobdro APK.
- Download the APK file and open it to install Mobdro app.
- After installing the latest version of the Mobdro APK, launch the app.
- Next, pull down the Notification Panel and look for the Cast option.
- Select your Roku device from the list.
- It will take a moment, and you will start watching Mobdro on Roku.
Guide to Screen Mirror Mobdro on Roku from Windows Computer
Check the following steps to cast Mobdro on Roku using your Windows PC.
Note: Ensure the screen mirroring feature is enabled on your Roku streaming device.
- Launch a web browser on your computer and access the official BlueStacks website.
- Download the BlueStacks installer file.
- After downloading the file, you need to install it on your computer.
- Next, download the Mobdro APK file from the Mobdro website.
- Launch BlueStacks and click the Install APK option on the right side of the menu bar.
- Select Mobdro APK and download the file.
- Launch it and install the APK file on your computer via BlueStacks.
- Press the Windows and K keys together on your keyboard and select your Roku device from the list.
Launch the Mobdro app on your PC and watch your favorite videos on your Roku TV.
Top Features of Mobdro
- You can stream TV channels and live events for free.
- Get access to free content from sources like Webcams, Youtube, etc.
- User-friendly and engaging interface.
- Option to sort the contents in any order, for example, according to language.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mobdro is a popular streaming app – Android App – bringing you the latest TV shows, news, sports, and more.
You won’t find Mobdro on the Roku Channel Store. The only way to watch Mobdro on your Roku streaming device is to cast the screen of your Android phone.
No, you don’t have to buy a plan to watch Mobdro videos, movies, shows, sports, and news on Roku. However, you will only need a high-speed internet connection.