Sky Sports, operated by the satellite pay-television company Sky Group, is Europe’s leading subscription-based sports channel.
To watch Sky Sports on Roku, you will have to add the NOW TV channel app on your Roku device, as the Sky Sports app isn’t available on the Channel Store.
NOW will get you access to all 11 Sky Sports channels and let you watch Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Grands Prix, Formula 1 season, Ashes Test matches, and many more great matches and events.
To stream Sky Sports on Roku, you must possess the following requirements.
- An updated Roku device.
- A high-speed, stable internet connection.
- Install the latest NOW TV app.
- Must possess subscription details with NOW TV.
- You also need a second device to activate the NOW Roku channel.
Once these things are at your disposal, it is time to move ahead and learn how to watch Sky Sports on your Roku streaming device.
How to Stream Sky Sports on Roku?
As you already know, the only way to watch Sky Sports on Roku is through NOW TV. Since NOW TV is available on Roku, we will bring you the easy steps to get the app and activate it via nowtv.com/activate to stream Sky Sports programming.
- Access the home screen of your Roku device by clicking the Home icon on the remote.
- From the home screen, go to the Streaming Channels section.
- Under this, you will need to select the Search Channels option.
- Type NOW TV with the help of the virtual keyboard.
- Wait for the search results and select the NOW TV app from the suggestions.
- Click the Add channel button to install the channel.
- After installation, click the Go to Channel button to launch the NOW app on Roku.
- Inside the app, follow the prompts to get a unique activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit nowtv.com/activate on a different device.
- Enter the 6-digit code and click the Continue button.
- Enter the sign-in details to verify your subscription.
You are now ready to watch Sky Sports on Roku through NOW TV.
What Is nowtv.com/activate?
nowtv.com/activate is the official activation link that appears on your Roku screen during NOW TV activation. The activation link should be accessed on a different device and demands a unique activation code (that shows up along with the link) to activate NOW TV on Roku.
How to Subscribe to NOW TV to Watch Sky Sports
Can’t keep calm to watch the most anticipated sporting events of the year – ATP tennis and The Masters? Well, you must get a Sports Membership to NOW TV right now.
Currently, NOW TV offers a monthly sports subscription for £25.99 for six months. Plus, you will enjoy a 1-month free Boost. Not just that, you get to watch your favorite sports – Sky Sports Golf, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Racing, Sky Sports F1, and more.
If you haven’t subscribed to NOW TV yet, refer to the steps below.
- Launch a web browser and open nowtv.com.
- Select your plan – Entertainment + Cinema (£14.99), Sports Month (£25), or Sports Day (£11.98).
- Since you want to stream exclusive Sky Sports content, choose Sports Month and click Claim Offer.
- Click the Continue to Checkout button.
- Enter your personal details like your first name, last name, email address, password, etc.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your payment details and click the Subscribe button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Although Sky Sports isn’t available on Roku as a standalone channel, you can watch Sky Sports programming on Roku through NOW TV Roku Channel.
To get Sky Sports on Roku, you must first install and activate NOW TV. The process is simple. Check the steps above!
You get to watch –
– Exclusive ATP tennis
– Exclusive live matches
– All 19 Grands Prix from the Formula 1
– Ashes Test matches from home and away