March 18, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate Mint Mobile SIM Card on mintmobile.com/activate Page?
Mint Mobile is a reputed telecommunications company known for selling mobile phone services and operating as an MVNO on T-Mobile’s cellular network across the United States. The company has been recognized with numerous awards including best MVNO’s “Most Disruptive MVNO” back to back for 2017 and 2018, WhistleOut’s “Best Cell Phone Plans and Deals”, and Future’s “Best Value Carrier 2019” from their Tech Awards. If you recently bought a Plan from Mint Mobile, before you can use it, you will need to activate it on the mintmobile.com/activate page. To know how to activate your Mint Mobile SIM Card on the mintmobile.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Mint Mobile SIM Card on mintmobile.com/activate Page
Activating Your New Account and Getting a Brand New Phone Number Assigned To You
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the home page of Mint Mobile using the URL – https://www.mintmobile.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Mint Mobile, you will need to click on the How it Works option located top menu bar. Doing so will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to scroll down to locate the ACTIVATE section and select LEARN MORE This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will either need to expand the Topic which reads “How do I activate my Mint Mobile service” under the Frequently Asked Questions section, or you will need to select the “Activating Your Device Via New Number” option under Frequently Helpful Videos
- While using any of the above-mention options will help you learn the process of activating your new Mint Mobile, however, if you are unable to find these options on your web browser, you can directly go to the activation page by following the below-mentioned steps.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also simply click on the Activate option located near the top-right corner of the page. This will direct you to the activation page just like the below-mentioned steps would.
- Open a web browser on your computer and enter the activation page of Mint Mobile using the URL – com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to enter the 11 digit ACT code located on the back of your SIM card in the provided field.
NOTE: In case you received an eSIM, you can find the ACT code in your registered email address.
- After entering the code, you will need to click on the Start or Resume your Activation This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Once you are done following the activation process, you will be able to use your Mint Mobile SIM card for making calls, sending text messages, or using the internet.
While following the above-mentioned steps will help you to activate your Mint Mobile SIM card easily on the mintmobile.com/activate page, however, if you need further assistance regarding the activation process or anything else, you can contact the Mint Mobile customer support by following these steps:
- Go to the homepage of Mint Mobile on your computer web browser using the URL – https://www.mintmobile.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Mint Mobile, you will need to click on the Help option located near the top-right corner and select the FAQ Doing so will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, simply browse through the list of questions to find an answer to your query.
- Alternatively, you can also call the Mint Mobile customer support phone number 800 683 7392 for faster assistance.
- Moreover, on the FAQ page, you can also click on the Chat Now button for seeking assistance through chat messaging.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Mint Mobile on the mintmobile.com/activate page.