February 4, 2022 / Dan Smith
How to Activate Unreal Mobile SIM Card via unrealmobile.com/activate
Last updated on March 3, 2022
UNREAL Mobile is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), which operates on the AT&T and T-Mobile networks. If you recently purchased an Unreal Mobile SIM card and wish to enjoy 5G speeds on the GSMA network, you must activate it to start making calls or using the cellular data. You can visit unrealmobile.com/activate and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the Unreal Mobile SIM card. To help you carry out the activation process, we have devised some easy steps for you.
Steps to Activate UNREAL Mobile at unrealmobile.com/activate
If you have already set up your Premium Unreal Mobile SIM card, it is time to activate it to start using it. The activation process is simple, and all you need to do is follow the below steps.
- Grab your phone or computer and launch a web browser.
- Visit the activation page – unrealmobile.com/activate.
- Here you will be prompted to enter your SIM card number.
- Enter the ICCID number (16 digit code) found on the back of your SIM card.
- After entering the ICCID number in the given field, click Validate.
- Now, log in using the account credentials you created during the SIM card order process.
- Once it verifies the SIM card number and login details, you must select a phone number or Port Your Existing Number.
- Insert the SIM into the phone and wait for the setup text message.
- Your UNREAL Mobile SIM card is now active.
Note: If you are porting in your existing number, make sure you complete the phone number transfer during this activation process. You must wait until the number transfer is done before completing any other step. You can check the status of your porting request at https://www.unrealmobile.com/my-lines.
How to Transfer/ Port Your Existing Number to Unreal Mobile
If you want to port your phone number (from another carrier) to your Unreal Mobile account, it should be done during the activation process. If you don’t transfer it during the activation process, you cannot do it after the SIM card activation process. Hence, you need to select the Port Your Existing Number option during the procedure and fill in all the required porting information. Here’s how to carry out the process.
- Go to unrealmobile.com/start on your computer or phone browser.
- Enter the SIM card number.
- Log in using your Unreal Mobile account credentials. (email and password)
- Select Transfer Over Your Existing Number.
- Now, enter all the required details carefully. (Only enter the correct information for a seamless experience.)
- After successful number transfer, follow the above steps to activate SIM Card at unrealmobile.com/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
A US zip code is required to complete the activation process. Therefore, we recommend using a major city zip code during the new SIM card activation. Your new phone number will depend on the zip code you entered during activation.
SIM cards contain these details – a phone number, network authorized data, contact lists, calling history, and text messages. When you insert an Unreal Mobile SIM card into a supported device, it confirms an Internet connection and cellular services. Remember that SIM cards transmit signals to other devices open to receive and read those signals.
You need to confirm if your phone is compatible. You may also check your coverage, APN network settings, etc.
You can make calls to over 80 countries.
Go to the official website and click the live chat button on the bottom of the screen.
Also Read –