October 4, 2021 / Activate Guide
Quicker and Trustworthy Way to Activate Xfinity Mobile Phone
Last updated on October 7th, 2021
Did you purchase a new device? The next step after purchasing a new Xfinity mobile phone is to activate it. Until you power it with the nation’s best network, your new won’t come in as effective as you think. What are you waiting for? If you are looking for the easiest, quickest, and reliable way to activate your new phone, you have come to the right spot. In this guide, you will learn how to activate your Xfinity mobile phone online at xfinitymobile.com/activate.
4 Easy Steps to Activate Xfinity Mobile Phone at xfinitymobile.com/activate
Yes, the entire activation process can be summed up in four easy steps or stages. Let’s learn each stage and implement the steps to accomplish the activation task without any interruption.
- Unbox Your New Xfinity Mobile Phone and SIM Card: The first step that you will do as soon as you receive a new mobile phone is unboxing. That’s right! You need to unbox your new phone for these accessories – Xfinity Mobile Phone, SIM, charger, and any other accessories (if you have ordered anything extra). As you take these items out, you must find your Xfinity phone in the switched-off mode. Keep it in that mode until you are done with the procedure.
- Insert Xfinity SIM Card: Now, you need to put the SIM card into the Xfinity phone. Make sure you are inserting the SIM card in the right place. It is easy. If you don’t understand how to insert, follow the instructions given in the box. (For people who are using their old phones, they can still use the new Xfinity Mobile SIM card with Xfinity Mobile if you decide to Bring Your Own Device – BYOD. Simply, eject the old SIM and insert the new one into the current phone.)
Note: Xfinity Mobile ensures you are not mixing up your SIM cards as each new SIM card will have its label for its corresponding device (if you want to activate phones for the entire family).
- Access xfinitymobile.com/activate: After inserting the SIM card properly, you will have to access the authorized activation link com/activate. The process becomes easier then. You will be prompted to enter credentials and log in. (For people who don’t have an account already can create one using the appropriate link.) Next, you will need to select your Xfinity Mobile Phone to activate.
Choose “I want a new number” if you want a new number. Xfinity Mobile will assign you after your phone is activated. If you wish to transfer the current mobile number, make sure you have these details – PIN from your previous carrier, your account number, etc. Call your previous carrier for instant assistance or you may like to check for these details on the past bills.
- Click “Activate”: You have reached the last stage where it just needs a click to activate. Just press the “Activate!” button and your phone will be ready to use in a few minutes. You will be notified about it through a confirmation email.
What’s next? You need to switch on your device and that’s it! Your new Xfinity Mobile is ready to give you the best experience when you go with the fastest network.
How to Contact Xfinity Mobile Support?
At any point, if you need any help or run into some issues that prevent you from activating your device, you can always think of getting in touch with professionals at xfinitymobile.com/support. This is the authorized support link.
- Open your computer and go to the official support page.
- On this page, you will need to enter your query in the “Search Support” box.
- Get answers to your queries related to – Coverage & Network, Plan & Billing, Device, Getting Started, and Account.
- If you have to ask anything, click on the “Ask Xfinity” button given on the same page (towards the bottom).
- A new popup will appear and you can start chatting with a real person.