What is so special about NET10? Why should you get a NET10 plan?
NET10 is a prepaid wireless phone service that doesn’t need activation fees, credit checks, long-term contracts, and age limits. It offers unlimited texting and calling features. In addition, it provides web access nationwide and is considered to be the most flexible cell phone service. A brand of TracFone Wireless Inc., NET10 is further powered by one of the leading cell phone providers in the country.
If you are looking to use the NET10 service on your device, you will need to get it activated by accessing this link – net10.com/activate.
Activate Your NET10 Device at net10.com/activate
The following guide will help you activate your NET10 device at net10.com/activate, including Phone, BYOP, Home Phone, and Hotspot. So, follow the information accordingly.
To Activate Net10 Phone
- Visit the activation link – net10.com/activate.
- Click the CONTINUE button to activate the NET10 Phone.
- Enter your MEID or IMEI number in the prompted field on the next screen.
- Then, select the checkbox next to the option that reads – Please accept the NET10 Terms and Conditions before continuing with this process and tap the CONTINUE button.
- On the next screen, choose from the different plans offered by NET10.
- After selecting a plan, you can continue with the Phone Setup.
- When you are done setting up your phone, you can finalize the activation of your NET10 Phone.
To Activate Bring Your Own Phone or Tablet
- Open net10.com/activate.
- If you wish to activate your own phone or tablet, tap the CONTINUE option under the “Bring Your Own Phone or Tablet” tab.
- You will see a prompt to accept the NET10 Terms and Conditions. Press the I ACCEPT option to continue.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted whether you have a NET10 SIM Card or not.
- If you have a SIM Card, enter your SIM Number in the provided field under the “YES, I ALREADY HAVE ONE” tab and click CONTINUE. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to purchase the plan, set up your phone, and finalize the activation process.
- However, if you don’t have a SIM, select the CONTINUE button under the “NO, I DON’T HAVE ONE/NOT SURE” tab.
- The following screen will prompt you to select the carrier your phone is compatible with.
- After selecting a carrier, you will be prompted to enter your device MEID or IMEI in the provided field. Once entered, click the CONTINUE button.
NOTE: The steps may vary depending on the carrier you select.
- You can then proceed with the on-screen guided instructions to complete the activation process for your BYOP.
To Activate Net 10 Home Phone
- To activate your NET10 Home Phone, visit net10.com/activate and press the CONTINUE button under the NET10 Home Phone tab.
- Enter your Home Phone MEID or IMEI in the given field and click the CONTINUE button on the subsequent screen.
- Please select the checkbox next to – Please accept the NET 10 Terms and Conditions before continuing with this process.
- After that, you can follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the activation process for your Net 10 Home Phone.
To Activate Net10 Hotspot
- If you wish to activate your NET10 Hotspot, click the CONTINUE button under the NET10 Hotspot tab.
- You will be prompted to provide your Device MEID or IMEI on the next screen. So, enter IMEI/MEID/Serial Number from the Red Activation Card you received with your device.
- Then, tick the checkbox next to “Please accept the NET 10 Terms and Conditions before continuing with this process” and tap the CONTINUE button.
- After that, proceed with the on-screen prompts on the subsequent screens to purchase a plan, configure the device, and finalize the activation process.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Android: Navigate to Settings (or Settings > System) > About Device (or About Phone) > Status. For some of the Android models, you may need to select the IMEI information option from the Status menu.
– iPhone: Open Settings and go to the General section. Under the General section, select the About option.
– iPhone X and Higher Models: Navigate to Settings > General > About. Then, locate your Primary IMEI number.
– Basic Phone: Navigate to Menu > Prepaid > Serial Number.
– Hotspot: Check the printed label provided on the outside of the device or inside the battery compartment to find the Serial Number.
Four ways can help you find Your Carrier:
– Restart your phone and check the startup screen to see your carrier’s name.
– If your service is active, you can use different free online tools to find your carrier. All you will need to do is enter your phone number.
– Check your phone’s manual or reach your previous service provider to know which network your phone is/was having.
– You might have an unlocked device when you don’t see the carrier name on your phone. In this case, consider searching online to know whether you have a GSM or CDMA-capable phone.
Contact Net 10 customer care support at 1 800 299 7280 to get your phone number changed. Then, just take the NET10 Wireless Home Phone device to your new location and find a local phone number when you are ready to switch it. However, ensure that the new location is within the NET10 network coverage.
You can hear your phone number by calling at 1 855 343 CALL (1 855 343 2255). While you can call this number anytime to listen to your phone number, remember that you may consider keeping an existing phone number when getting the service activated.