December 17, 2020 / Activate Guide
net10.com/activate – How to Activate Your NET10 Phone?
What is so special about NET10? Why should you get a NET10 plan?
NET10 is a pay-as-you-go prepaid wireless phone service that doesn’t need activation fees, credit checks, long term contracts, and age limits. It offers unlimited texting and calling. In addition, it offers web access nationwide and is considered to be the most flexible cell phone service. A brand of TracFone Wireless Inc., NET10 is further powered by one of the leading cell phone providers in the country.
If you get yourself a NET10 plan, you can activate the same by clicking on this link – net10.com/activate. Let’s go through this blog and learn about how to activate your NET10 Phone.
3 Ways to Activate Your NET10 Phone – net10.com/activate
Visit the link given and activate your device after selecting the type of product you would like to activate –
- NET10 Phone
- Bring Your Own Phone or Tablet
- NET10 Home Phone
- NET10 Hotspot
You should have a NET10 phone in your possession. If you don’t have one and want to keep your present device, that would work, too. You only have to get a SIM card before you go ahead with the activation process.
- Buy a SIM: Is your phone compatible with NET10? Is it compatible with Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, or T-Mobile? Once you are sure that your phone would just work, get your preferred SIM.
- Install the SIM: Since you are keeping your own phone, remove the current SIM, and get a new one. Remember, the location of the SIM will vary by model. Remove the present SIM and replace it with the new one. Once it is in the slot, move onto the last step, i.e. Activate Your SIM.
- Activate Your SIM: To activate your SIM, call 1-877-836-2368 from your device. You need to keep your phone, service plan card, and your SIM card packaging handy.
Let’s get started with the activation process. You will learn –
- how to activate your phone
- how to add airtime to your new phone
- how to keep your phone active
Elaborate the steps –
- How to Activate Your Phone: You have two ways to activate your NET10 Phone – by calling NET10 from a landline number and online.
- Click on this link (net10wireless.com).
- You will need to then select the tab “Activate” (at the top of the page).
- Dial 1-877-836-2368 from your land phone.
- How to Add Airtime to Your New Phone: Check the following options to add airtime –
- You can buy airtime at the authorized retailers including Walmart, Dollar General Store, Target, Safeway, Radio Shack, and Tom Thumb.
- How to Keep Your Phone Active: To keep your phone active, you need to keep your service up to date. This will help you avoid deactivation. So, add airtime before the service ends.
- Buy minutes to extend your service to 2 years from 30 days. However, it depends on the airtime package that you purchase.
NET10.com/Activate – FAQs
Here are some of the most asked questions that you would like to take a quick glance.
- Is There a Deposit? There’s no deposit.
- Is There a Contract? There’s no contract.
- Will NET10 Meet Your Needs? It offers nationwide service. It is a simple and convenient wireless service and also features an International Calling service.