Owned by Television Food Network, Cooking Channel is a popular cable channel known for broadcasting programming related to food and cooking. This channel is a spin-off of Food Network and is available to more than 55% of households with TV in the US.
While the channel is available on most cable systems, satellites, and IPTV, you can also access it on your TV through a streaming device like Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV.
To access the Cooking Channel on these streaming devices, you need to install the Cooking Channel GO app from the relevant app store and activate it online at watch.cookingchanneltv.com/activate using your TV provider login credentials.
Ultimate Guide to Watch Cookingchanneltv.com Activate on Streaming Devices
Before proceeding with the steps below to install and activate the Cooking Channel Go app on your streaming device, make sure you have subscribed to the channel through a participating TV provider. You also need a second device to access watch.cookingchanneltv.com/activate and ensure both devices are connected to high-speed internet.
Activate Cooking Channel GO on Roku
Want to watch your favorite chef cooking delicious recipes? Install the Cooking Channel GO app on your Roku device and link your TV provider by following the instructions below –
- Go to the Home screen of your Roku device and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, select the Search option and find the Cooking Channel Go app.
- From the search results, select the app.
- Click the Add channel button to download and install the app on Roku.
- When installed, press the Go to channel button to launch the app.
- Inside the app, select the Sign In option to get an activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit watch.cookingchanneltv.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click on the Link TV Provider button.
- Next, select your TV provider and log in with your account credentials.
The Cooking Channel Go app is now active on your Roku device.
Watch Cookingchanneltv on Fire TV
If your Fire TV is running with the latest updates, follow the steps below to activate Cooking Channel on Amazon FireStick –
- Access the Find section on your Fire TV.
- In the search box, type Cooking Channel Go and select the app from the suggestions.
- Tap the Get button to download & install the app.
- Launch the app by clicking the Open option.
- From the welcome screen, select the Sign In option.
- A unique code and an activation link will display on your TV screen.
- Keep this screen open and access watch.cookingchanneltv.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- On the activation page, enter the code and click Link TV Provider.
- Select your TV Provider from the given options and sign in with its credentials to verify your active subscription. (Contact your service provider if you don’t have the credentials)
After successful verification, return to your Fire TV and enjoy full access to the Cooking Channel Go app.
watch.cookingchanneltv.com/activate Apple TV
You only need your Apple TV, smartphone, and service provider credentials to activate the Cooking Channel Go app using the below-mentioned steps.
If you don’t remember your service provider account credentials, contact your service provider to retrieve them before beginning with these instructions.
- On your Apple TV, access the App Store and search for the Cooking Channel Go app.
- Once you find the app, please select it from the search results and tap the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, press Open to launch the Cooking Channel app on Apple TV.
- Select the Sign In > Link TV Provider option to generate a unique activation code.
- Now that you have the activation code, visit watch.cookingchanneltv.com/activate URL.
- Enter the code displayed on your device and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Now sign in using your cable provider account details and follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to conclude the activation process.
Your TV screen will refresh within a few seconds, and you can now watch the Cooking Channel Go programming on your Apple TV.
Android TV, Sony Bravia, TCL, or Hisense
Here is the step-by-step guide for activating the Cooking Channel GO app on your Android TV –
- Access the Play Store using your Android TV or Android-based Smart TV remote.
- Search for the Cooking Channel Go app.
- Press the Install button to download the app on your Android TV.
- Once the app gets installed, click Open and select the Sign In option from the welcome screen.
- You will see an authorization code and activation URL – watch.cookingchanneltv.com/link.
- Open the cookingchanneltv.com activation URL on a mobile device to link the TV provider.
- Enter the registration code and tap the Link TV Provider button.
- Sign in using the service provider login credentials.
You can now watch your favorite Cooking Channel shows and more from other channels, like Food Network, HGTV, TLC, etc., on your Android TV.
Cooking Channel Go app Compatible Devices
The Cooking Channel Go app is compatible with the following streaming devices.
- Roku Streaming Device and Roku TV
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Apple TV (4 Gen HD and 4K)
- Android TV & Mobile Devices
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch).
- VIZIO Smart TVs
- Xfinity Stream
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have access to Cooking Channel through a participating TV provider, you can sign in using its credentials at watch.cookingchanneltv.com/activate to access the Cooking Channel Go app on your desired streaming device.
Yes, the Cooking Channel Go app offers a closed captioning feature for both Live and on-demand episodes.
– Play the desired program on your Cooking Channel Go app.
– Next, swipe down on your Apple TV remote and navigate to the Subtitles option.
– Then, select Off | Auto | English CC as per your preference.