There are quite a handful of sports channels that broadcast automotive and motorsports programs. MAVTV is one of them. Originally called Maverick Television, MAVTV focuses on exclusive motorsports shows, highlights, original programming, live events, and more.
Considering the ever-growing love for motorsports, the automotive lubricant company Lucas Oil Products has made it possible to watch your favorite shows on your living room screen.
The channel is available on Cable (Verizon FiOS and Spectrum), Satellite (DirecTV and AT&T U-verse), and IPTV or streaming services (FuboTV, Tikilive, Vidgo, Hulu, and YouTube TV).
Roku is one of the most popular streaming platforms that carry MAVTV Select for free streaming. So, to watch MAVTV on Roku, you need to install the MAVTV Plus app from the channel store and sign in with your MAVTV login credentials.
Guide to Watch MAVTV on Roku Device
For MAVTV streaming on Roku, you need to install the MAVTV Plus app from the Roku Channel Store. However, you won’t be able to watch your favorite sporting events unless you have an active Lucas Oil Racing TV subscription.
In this guide, we will talk about the simplest way to get the MAVTV Plus app on your Roku device.
Step-by-Step Method to Install and Watch MAVTV on Roku
To watch MAVTV on Roku,
- Switch on your Roku device and press the Home button to access the home screen.
- Scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option. (on the left side)
- Click the Search Channels option and access the Search feature.
- Type MAVTV using the virtual keyboard.
- The MAVTV Plus app should appear on the screen.
- Please select it and click the Add channel button to install the app.
- Once installed on your Roku device, click Go to Channel to launch the app.
- Enter the sign-in details to verify your subscription.
If the credentials are correct, you can start streaming MAVTV motorsports events on your Roku TV.
How to Add MAVTV to Roku using a Web Browser
If the above method doesn’t work for any reason, you may use this alternative workaround. First, visit the Roku Channel Store on your computer or mobile device and add the MAVTV Plus app to your device.
Check the steps below to get started.
- Open your computer or smartphone and launch a web browser.
- Visit channelstore.roku.com and click the Sign In button.
- Enter your Roku account details.
- Now, access the Search option and type MAVTV Plus.
- Please select the channel once it appears on the screen and click the Add channel button.
The MAVTV Plus app is now added to your Roku device. So go to your Roku-connected TV and launch the app to watch live streaming of America’s best motorsports.
How to Subscribe to MAVTV
To subscribe to MAVTV Plus, you must sign up for an account. Here’s how you can sign up and subscribe to the streaming service.
- Open your computer and access this page on a web browser.
- Enter your email address and password. (Or, you can Continue with Facebook.)
- Click the Join Now button.
- Choose a subscription plan – monthly or yearly.
- Enter the payment details and click the Subscribe button.
Your MAVTV Plus subscription now begins. In addition, you can use these credentials to watch MAVTV on Roku.
MAVTV Channel Highlights
MAVTV is better known for these programs and events.
- World Rally Championship
- British Motocross Championship
- ARCA Menards Series
- USAC Honda National Midget Championship
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Card Series
- World of Outlaws Sprint Cars.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you subscribe to fuboTV, YouTubeTV, or Hulu + Live TV, you can watch MAVTV on Roku without cable.
You can access MAVTV Plus content, library, and live events for a monthly cost of $6.99. You don’t need a monthly or yearly subscription if you already use DirecTV, Spectrum, Frontier, FiOS by Verizon, SuddenLink, and Optimum.
You can log into your Roku account to install the MAVTV Plus app from the Channel Store. It will cost nothing as the MAVTV Plus app is free to download.