June 29, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Watch Soccer on Roku?
If you wish to watch Soccer on Roku, there are numerous applications available in the Channel Store. One of the top applications that you can use to access Soccer on your Roku device is Fanatiz. Fanatiz is a worldwide sports content streaming service that is known for offering live and on-demand events and channels through different devices. The application is the exclusive streaming service for the Argentine Super League and Peruvian League 1 in several territories around the world and the only distributor of matches for all Boca Juniors and River Plate local matches in Canada and the US. If you wish to access Soccer on Roku using Fanatiz, you will first need to download and install the application from the Channel Store, and then activate it. To know how to install and activate Soccer on Roku, follow the information provided below.
Guide to Watch Soccer on Roku
- Firstly, you will first have to turn on your Roku device and connect it to your wireless internet. Once you are done, you will need to navigate to the home screen of your Roku device. For this, press the home button (home icon) on your Roku remote.
- Once you are on the home screen of your Roku device, you will need to scroll down to get to the Streaming Channels Under the Streaming Channels section, you will need to select the Search option.
- In the search field, you will need to enter Fanatiz using the virtual keypad. Then, press the search icon and wait until the search result appears on your screen.
- From the search result, you will need to choose the Fanatiz channel icon and press the Details option on the next screen. Doing so will direct you to the preview page of the application.
NOTE: You can navigate to the Movies & TV or Sports category to locate the Fanatiz application if you do not wish to use the Search option. However, due to the different versions of Roku, you may or may not find the said categories in your Roku device.
- Once you reach the preview page of the Fanatiz app, you will need to press the Add channel button next to it. This will begin downloading and installing the app on your Roku device.
- Once the Fanatiz app gets installed on your device, you will need to return to the home screen and press the Fanatiz app icon to launch it.
- Once the application gets opened on your Roku screen, you will be prompted to sign into the application. So, you will need to select the SIGN IN | LOG IN option and enter the credentials which you created when registering for the account.
- Once you will be signed into the application, you will be able to access your favorite content using the Fanatiz application on your Roku device.
NOTE: It is to be noted that you will need to have the subscription of Fanatiz from the company’s app or through the website to watch content on your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access Fanatiz app on your Roku device. In case you are yet to create an account with Fanatiz, you can follow the instructions provided below to create one.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the home page of Fanatiz using the URL – https://fanatiz.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Fanatiz, you will need to click or tap on the Log In option located on the top-right corner of the screen. This will direct you to the next screen where you will be provided a sign-in page.
- On the next screen, you will need to click on the Register This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to provide information such as First name, Last name, Email, Confirm Email, Password, and Confirm password.
- Once you are done entering the required information in the relevant fields on your screen. You will need to select the checkbox next to I’m not a robot option and press the Continue
- After that, you will just need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration process for your Fanatiz account.
- When you are done creating your account on the Fanatiz website, you can use the login credentials to access the application on your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to sign up for a Fanatiz account and use the credentials to access the app on your Roku device.