Hoichoi is an Indian subscription-based video-on-demand streaming service for Bengalis living all over the world. Owned by SVF Entertainment, the streaming platform is available on all leading streaming devices, including Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung TV, and smartphones.
Hoichoi has free and paid subscription plans to deliver awesome content. With exclusive content added every month, you will have a collection to enjoy.
Connect your streaming media player to your TV and activate the Hoichoi app via hoichoi.tv/activate to enjoy over 500 Bengali movies and 2000+ popular music.
Guide to Activate Hoichoi at hoichoi.tv/activate
If you love Bengali music and movies, you will want to get the Hoichoi app on your device. Ensure you have the following things handy before accessing hoichoi.tv/activate and complete the activating process.
- Compatible streaming device
- An account with Hoichoi and Hoichoi subscription.
- Stable internet connection with good speed.
- A second device to access the Hoichoi TV activate URL.
Check this guide to learn how to activate Hoichoi to stream Hoichoi originals with popular shows, movies, and music.
Hoichoi TV Activate on Fire TV Stick
Here are the easy steps to activate Hoichoi on your Fire TV Stick.
- From your Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the Hoichoi app.
- Click the Get button to install the app on fireTV.
- After installation, open the app to get a code.
- Leave the screen visible while you visit hoichoi.tv/activate on a different device.
- Log in with your Hoichoi account details and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- Click the Activate button to end the process.
The Hoichoi app is now active on your Firestick.
Activate Hoichoi on Android-Based Smart TV
Check the Hoichoi activation steps below if you have an Android-based TV such as Sony Bravia, Mi TV, OnePlus, TCL, etc.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your TV.
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Hoichoi TV app.
- Once the app appears on the screen, select it.
- Click the Install button and download and install the Hoichoi
- app on your TV.
- Launch the app and follow the prompts on your TV to get a code.
- Now, open a web browser on mobile or computer and navigate to hoichoi.tv/activate.
- If you aren’t signed in already, enter the login details.
- After signing in, enter the activation code and click the Activate button.
You can now watch regional Bengali shows and movies on your Android TV.
Login and Activate Hoichoi TV on Apple TV
Check the steps below to install & activate Hoichoi on Apple TV and stream over 2,000 Bengali songs, movies, and shows.
- Go to the Apple Store on your Apple TV and look for the Hoichoi app.
- Click the Get button to download the app.
- Launch the Hoichoi app once it is installed on Apple TV.
- Inside the app, click the “My Hoichoi” option.
- Now, click the Activate Device button. (You will see this option below the Email and Password field.)
- Clicking the button will get you an activation code.
- Save the code before heading to hoichoi.tv/activate on another device.
- Enter your mobile number and click the LOGIN button, or you can log in with Facebook, Google, Apple, or Email.
- Enter the 4 digit code sent to your phone number and click Submit OTP.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate.
If you have an active Hoichoi subscription, you can watch your favorite programming on Apple TV.
Activate Hoichoi App on Roku via hoichoi.tv/activate
The Hoichoi streaming app is available on the Roku Channel Store. Refer to the following steps to stream 2,000+ Bengali songs.
- Go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Access the Streaming Channels option, and from there, select the Search Channels option.
- Type Hoichoi in the search bar, and once the app appears on the screen, click the Add Channel button.
- Launch the app and click the My Hoichi option.
- Now, press the Activate Device button to generate a unique code.
- Write down the code, and open another device (a phone, computer, or laptop).
- Visit hoichoi.tv/activate and enter the log-in details.
- When prompted, enter the code shown on your TV and click the Activate button to finish the activation process.
It will take a few seconds, and your Roku is ready to stream Hoichoi TV.
You can stream the shows like The Golden Opportunity, Veni, Vidi, Vid, A Complete Stranger, A new beginning, In Search of Sound, The Comeback, Biyer Paka Kotha, A Promise Fulfilled, and A Desperate Attempt on your streaming device for free. But you will have to sit through ads, and there’s a limit to your free streaming.
Check out the subscription plans below to access Hoichoi’s massive library and watch your favorite shows ad-free.
- Family (INR 899/ Yearly): The family subscription plan lets you stream on two devices simultaneously and can connect to 8 devices.
- Solo (INR 599/ Yearly): The solo subscription plan lets you stream on one device and can connect to 5 devices.
How to subscribe and create an account –
- Go to hoichoi.tv/viewplans.
- Select your plan, enter your phone number, or click the Signup with Email option.
- Enter the required details – Email, Name, and Password.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Next, enter the payment details and complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Hoichoi has paid and free plans. So, watch your favorite Bengali movies for free with your Hoichoi sign-in details.
Go to the application store and install the Hoichoi app. Then, launch it to get a code. Next, access hoichoi.tv/activate and enter the sign-in details. On the activate device page, enter the code that you see on the TV screen. After entering the code, click the Activate button. Your device is now active.
Hoichoi is currently available on Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, LG Smart TV, Mi TV, and Samsung Tizen. In addition, you can install the app on Android and iOS to stream on the go.