April 6, 2021 / Olivia Jones
How to Activate mercury Card on www.mercurycards.com /activate?
Last updated on October 19, 2021
Mercury Credit Card is a Mastercard issued by First Bank & Trust to its customers for purchasing and making payment wherever the card is accepted. Mercury card is usually categorized under middle-tier credit card, which requires a customer only to have average credit to be eligible. If you have received this card recently, to use it for making purchases and payments, you will first need to activate it on the www.mercurycards.com/activate page. To know how to activate the Mercury card on www.mercurycards.com/activate, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Mercury Card on the www.mercurycards.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the activation page of the Mercury card using the URL – mercurycards.com/activate
- Once you are on the activation page, you will be prompted to sign in to your mercury account by providing the Username and Password.
- So, enter the Username and Password in the provided field, and then press the Sign In
- Once you are logged into your account, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- If you have forgotten the Username or Password of your Mercury account, you will need to click or tap on the Forgot your username? option (When you don’t remember the username) or Forgot your password? option (When you don’t remember the username). After that, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Alternatively, you can also activate your Mercury card by selecting the Activate my card option either from the sign-in box or from the different boxes that read – Respond to Mail Offer, Make a Payment, and Activate My Card. Here you will need to press the Activate My Card.
- As you click or tap on the Activate My Card button, you will be directed to the next screen, where you will be prompted to provide information such as Your New Card Number, The Last 4 Digits of Your SSN, and Your Birth Month and year.
NOTE: Make sure to keep your Mercury card with you when following the activation process, as you will be prompted to provide certain details of your credit card.
- After entering the required information in the provided field, you will need to press the Proceed.
- As you press the Proceed button, you will be directed to the next screen, where you will need to follow further instructions.
- After you are done following the on-screen instructions provided on the next page, your Mercury card will be activated, and you will be able to use it for making purchases and payments.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to complete the activation process of your Mercury credit card. However, if you cannot activate your credit card by following these steps, you can contact Mercury card customer support by following these steps.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the activation page of Mercury card using the URL – mercurycards.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the FAQ. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to browse through the different common queries to find an answer for your particular problem or concern.
- If the FAQ section doesn’t help you overcome the issue you are facing; you will need to select the Contact Us option by scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the activation page.
- On the Contact Us page, you will find the different assistance options to find help for your problem.
And, this is how you can seek assistance from Mercury Card Customer Support for assistance.