The Mercury MasterCard is issued by First Bank & Trust, an FDCI member. It is geared toward people who aim to manage their financial lives better. Also, with this credit card in your wallet, you get to improve your credit score as Mercury reports information to major credit bureaus.
If you recently received a Mercury credit card, you need to activate it before using it for purchases and payments.
There are multiple ways to activate your new Mercury card. However, the online method is the quickest and most reliable one. To activate your Mercury Mastercard online, you need to access mercurycards.com/activate.
Activate Mercury MasterCard at mercurycards.com/activate
You will need the card details to activate your Mercury MasterCard online. So, if you have the card details handy, follow the easy steps below –
- Open Google Chrome or any other compatible browser on your phone or computer.
- Visit the Mercurycards activation link – mercurycards.com/activate on the browser.
- Provide your 16-digit card number, the last 4-digits of your SSN, and your birth month & year.
- After entering the details, click the blue Proceed button.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts to complete the card activation process.
Your Mercury Mastercard will be activated within a few minutes, and you can now use it online or at any shop where the MasterCard is accepted.
How to Activate Mercury Card via Mobile App?
The Mercury Oculus app is an eye-opening new way to activate your card and manage your credit. After downloading the Mercury Oculus app on your phone, tap Activate my card option and use the card details to activate your Mercury MasterCard.
The latest version of the Mercury Oculus app lets you set credit goals, see how much you can save on interest, schedule and split up your payments, and get personalized tips on improving credit.
Mercury Oculus comes power-packed with features that help you manage your finance better. With the app, you can –
- Pay your bills.
- Check your FICO score.
- View account balance.
- Change your travel notifications, Update statement delivery options.
- Initiate a Balance Transfer.
- Manage authorized users.
- Manage your saved bank accounts.
- Review transactions.
- Update statement delivery options.
Mercurycards login to Manage Your Mercury Card
Refer to the instructions below to log into my Mercury Account to manage your card easily.
- Launch a web browser and open mercurycards.com login.
- In the Sign in section, enter your username and password.
- Click the Submit button.
You can now keep track of transactions, pay the bill, view statements, and set up transaction alerts.
How can I Apply for a Mercury MasterCard?
If you have received a reservation code in your mail, you can apply for a Mercury MasterCard. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open the Mercury Cards Respond to Mail Offer page.
- Enter the Reservation Code and the last 4-digits of your SSN.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will see the card offer on the net screen if the code is correct.
Note: You will not likely receive an invitation if your credit score is less than 675.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Mercury Mastercard has no value if it isn’t activated. Using the online method, you can activate your card without stepping outside of your home.
– Go to mercurycards.com/activate and enter the card details.
– Click the Proceed option and follow the on-screen steps to activate the card.
Yes, you can use your card at an ATM for advance cash.
– Dial 868-686-2158 and get a PIN. (Skip this if you already have your PIN.)
– Use the card at an ATM.
– Enter the PIN when asked and select the cash advance option.
– Enter the amount and take the cash.
Please don’t use the card at an ATM unless it’s an emergency, as it will be an expensive transaction.