Fox Sports Go is the official video streaming app of the former Fox Sports Network. Read through the guide and activate Fox Sports Go on Amazon Fire TV at foxsportsgo.com/firetv.
About Fox Sports (United States)
Also referred to as Fox Sports Media Group, Fox Sports is the sports programming division of the Fox Corporation. It is responsible for broadcasts (sports) carried by the Fox Radio Network, FS1 (Fox Sports 1), FS2 (Fox Sports 2), and the Fox broadcast network. Built with brands capable of reaching over 100 million viewers in a single weekend, it is perpetually making efforts to bring the greatest sporting events right onto your TV screen.
When you sign up with a TV provider, watching the best matches is easier. fuboTV, Hulu, Sling, Vidgo, DirecTV, and DISH allow you to stream instantly. Apart from getting access to live games, you will love to watch scores, sports shows, odds, news, and more. Some of the most significant sporting events that Fox Sports broadcasts include NFL, MLB, NVAA FB, WWE, NASCAR, Boxing, Soccer, NBA, NCAA BK, and more.
Supported Devices to Download Fox Sports Go App
Sports fans can download the app for free to stream all these exciting and pulsating matches. However, although downloading the app is free, you must get access to shows, news, highlights, live games, and more through a Pay-TV subscription. Refer to the above TV providers to get an active subscription. Also, learn the supported devices that allow you to stream live games, shows, and more here.
- Apple TV (app v3.25 and Gen 4 or above)
- iOS (app v5.1 and iOS 12 or above)
- Android (app v5.1 and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or above)
- Android TV (app v3.25 and above)
- Fire TV (app v3.25 and above)
- Roku (app v3.24 and Roku OS 9 and above)
- Xbox One (app v3.22 and above)
In this guide, you will learn how to activate Fox Sports Go on Amazon Fire TV at foxsportsgo.com/firetv. The general steps to activate the Fox Sports Go app on your device are as follows –
- Navigate to foxsports.com on your laptop or pc using your favorite web browser.
- Here, you will be prompted to enter the activation code. (This must be generated before accessing the official activation page.).
- Now, sign in with your TV provider (username and password) on your connected device.
This is it! The process doesn’t look intimidating, even though you are not a tech-savvy person.
How to Activate Fox Sports GO on Amazon Fire TV – foxsportsgo.com/firetv
Amazon Fire TV users need not worry much about activating the Fox Sports app. The steps are very simple to follow. Make sure you stick to the guidelines and make zero errors. Before taking a sneak peek into the process, the Amazon Fire TV device setup is done. It is connected to a stable Internet connection.
Let us walk you through the activation process.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV device and get hold of the Fire TV remote.
- Click on the “Settings” icon.
- Next, you will need to sign in to your Fox Sports Go account using the credentials (username and password).
- The next step involves navigating to the Amazon Store.
- Look for the app that you want to download.
- Click on the “OK” button to install the Fox Sports Go app on the Amazon Fire TV.
- After installing, go to the existing channel section to launch the app.
- Upon clicking the Fox Sports Go app, it will prompt you to note down the code.
- Get access to your laptop or PC and launch your favorite browser. Type the official activation link foxsportsgo.com/firetv (activate.foxsports.com/firetv).
- Here, you need to enter the given Fox Sports Go activation code in the right box.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- If you are prompted to select your TV provider’s details to log in, please do that and wait for the validation.
That’s it! You should now be ready to stream the channel.
You can get the Fox Sports Go app on Amazon Fire Stick also. Here are the steps to follow –
- Access the Amazon App section on the Fire Stick device.
- You need to find the app and press the OK button to select it.
- Click on the “Get” button to download the app.
- Launch the app once it is installed and access the authorized activation page – activate.foxsports.com/firetv.
- You need to enter the code and click “Submit.”
- Select the TV provider, enter sign-in credentials, and you are good to go!