One of the biggest sporting events in the United States, NCAA March Madness, is a single-elimination tournament where 68 college basketball teams participate.
With the NCAA March Madness TV app, you can easily stream the best of the 84th annual edition of NCAA Division I Basketball Tournament 2023, live games, check scores, watch highlights and recaps, and follow your brackets.
You can watch NCAA March Madness live on your favorite devices, including Android TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Xbox One. However, there’s a little homework to be done from your end. First, you must install the NCAA app from the app store and activate the NCAA March Madness Live app via ncaa.com/activate.
Guide to Activate NCAA.com March Madness at ncaa.com/activate
You can’t activate the NCAA March Madness Live app unless you confirm these things.
- A high-speed internet connection (Wi-Fi recommended).
- A compatible streaming device connected to your TV.
- Your TV provider account credentials.
- A second device to access ncaa.com activate URL.
To know how to install and activate the NCAA.com app on your preferred streaming device, follow the instructions below –
NCAA.com Activate on Roku
To enjoy your favorite sports event on Roku, check the below steps carefully –
- Switch on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Now, from the Home screen, scroll down to reach the Streaming Channels option.
- In the Streaming Channels section, select the Search Channels option.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type NCAA March Madness in the search box.
- Select the app to open the preview page.
- On the NCAA app preview page, press Add Channel button to install the app on Roku TV. If prompted, enter a Roku PIN to complete the installation process.
- After successful installation, return to the Home screen and launch the app.
- Inside the app, select the Settings option to get the activation code.
- Once you have code, launch a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and visit ncaa.com/activate/roku.
- Enter the code generated by your Roku TV and press the Continue button.
- On the following screen, enter your TV provider sign-in details to complete the activation process.
Your Roku TV is now ready to stream NCAA programming. So, hurry up and activate your device before the tournament begins!
How to Watch NCAA March Madness Live on Android TV
Android TV users will find the following steps handy to stream NCAA March Madness Live on the big screen –
- On your Android TV, navigate to the Play Store.
- Please search for the NCAA March Madness Live app and install it by clicking the Install button.
- Click Open to launch the NCAA app on Android Smart TV.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to generate a unique activation code.
- Save the code and open ncaa.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Select “androidtv” from the given options and enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- After entering the activation code, click Continue.
- Enter your service provider log-in credentials to link your TV provider.
After successful verification, you can enjoy NCAA’s upcoming March Madness Live on your Android TV.
Activate NCAA Live on Apple TV via ncaa.com/activate
To watch NCAA March Madness Live 2023 on Apple TV, subscribe to the channel through a participating TV provider. Check the steps below to activate NCAA on your Apple TV –
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the App Store from the home screen.
- Type NCAA March Madness Live in the search field and wait for the search results.
- Upon seeing the NCAA app, click the Get button.
- After installing the NCAA app, you need to launch it.
- You will see a unique activation code. Save the code before launching your mobile browser.
- Type ncaa.com/activate in the URL bar and select Apple TV.
- Enter the code carefully and click the Continue button.
- On the following screen, enter the sign-in credentials provider by your TV provider.
- Your TV provider will verify your account details before activating NCAA on Apple TV.
NCAA March Madness Live Activation on Fire TV
Here’s another compatible streaming device. Look at the easy steps to get the NCAA app on your Fire TV.
- From the Fire TV home screen, go to the Find section. (Press the Home icon on your Firestick remote)
- Install the NCAA app from the Amazon App Store.
- Launch it to get a code on your TV screen.
- Now access ncaa.com/activate/firetv on your computer or tablet.
- Enter the registration code and tap Continue.
- Provide the TV provider log-in details to complete the activation process.
Note: Contact your TV provider if you don’t remember your credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a cord-cutter, subscribe to one of the streaming services – Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, etc. Then, use the subscription details to stream the NCAA basketball tournament.
Yes, the app is free to download. However, to enjoy your favorite content, you must sign in with your TV provider account.
It can be fascinating watching your favorite sports on the go. The NCAA app is available on all smartphones. Install the NCAA app from the application store and use your TV provider account sign-in credentials to start streaming.
What better way to watch NCAA games on your smart TV than getting the NCAA app? First, navigate to the application store to install the app. Then, launch it and use your cable or satellite provider account details to enjoy NCAA games.