Are you worried about a low credit score? Do you want to improve your credit rating? Then, you may want to get the Destiny MasterCard. This unsecured credit card is ideal for people with bad to fair credit.
To get a Destiny card, you need to fill in an online prequalify form to check whether you are eligible for the card. Pre-qualification won’t affect your credit score. Moreover, your transactions will be reported to all three major credit bureaus.
If approved, you will receive the card within days. Once you receive the card, you must activate it at destinycard.com/activate to start using it.
Should You Consider the Destiny MasterCard
If you fall into one of the following categories, this card is definitely for you.
- People with Bad or No Credit: The Destiny MasterCard gives you a chance to improve your credit standing as it sends transaction history to three credit bureaus.
- Students Looking for First Card: If you are a student with no credit history, this is a great way to start the journey.
Guide to Activate Destiny Card at destinycard.com/activate
To activate your Destiny card and start using it, you must visit destinycard.com/activate on your computer or mobile device. Here are the prerequisites to activate your card in a hassle-free way.
- Card details
- Destiny account login details
Keep your card details handy before visiting destinycard.com activate link.
- Open a web browser on your mobile device or computer.
- Visit destinycard.com/activate.
- Enter your Username and Password to log into the secure server.
- Click the Log In button and follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Access the card activation option and enter the details as prompted.
- Enter your card number, CVV, security code, DOB, and expiration details.
- Click the Activate button to complete the process.
After successful activation, you can use your Destiny Mastercard for online & offline purchases.
Are you excited about this unsecured credit card? After receiving it, you need to activate it to enjoy a plethora of benefits. Stick to the steps above to carry out the activation process smoothly.
How to Register for a Destiny Account?
If you want to manage your account on your terms, here’s how you can register for a Destiny account.
- Go to the Registration page on your computer.
- Enter your Account Number.
- Type your Date of Birth.
- Provide your Social Security Number.
- Click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to register for the Destiny Card account.
What are the Benefits of Destiny MasterCard?
Here are the major benefits of having a Destiny MasterCard –
- No Upfront Security Deposit: One of the highlights of the Destiny MasterCard is that there’s no upfront security deposit. Unlike most credit cards, this card doesn’t charge a security deposit.
- Low Minimum Credit Score: Another advantage is that you don’t need a solid credit standing to qualify for this card.
- Quick Pre-qualification: A quick pre-qualification check is the best way to check whether you can get a Destiny MasterCard. It takes less than 60 seconds. If you qualify for it, be assured of receiving a new card within days of your application.
- Reports to All Three Credit Bureaus: To keep an eye on your credit score and ensure it improves based on your transaction, the Destiny MasterCard sends your reports to all three credit bureaus.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Destiny MasterCard is a popular choice for people with a bad credit score. Issued by First Electronic Bank, the Destiny card is serviced by Genesis FS Card Service, Inc.
The quickest and easiest way to activate your card is online. Visit destinycard.com/activate on your computer and use the login credentials to activate the card.
Yes, you can install the Destiny MasterCard app on your smartphone to manage your card account right in your hand.