January 22, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate Merrick Bank Credit Card at merrickbank.com/activate Page?
An FDIC insured and recognized among the top 20 issuers of VISA cards, Merrick Bank was founded in 1997. The bank has served more than 3 million cardholders and has provided more than $5.3 billion in credit. The bank is known for providing consumer finance options to marine, horse trailer, and RV dealers throughout the US to help customers find opportunities for getting what they need for recreation. If you have recently received a Merrick Bank credit card, you will need to activate it on the merrickbank.com/activate page before you can use it for purchases and payments. To know how to activate your Merrick Bank credit card at the merrickbank.com/activate page, go through the information provided below.
Guide to Activate Merrick Bank Credit Card at merrickbank.com/activate Page
The process to activate your Merrick Bank credit card at the merrickbank.com/activate page is quite easy. You can easily activate your card by following the step by step instructions provided below. You can also find answers to frequently asked questions related to the card below.
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your computer and enter merrickbank.com/activate in the URL. Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard. This will direct you to the activation page of Merrick Bank credit card.
- Once you are on the Merrick Ban credit card activation page, you will be provided a form to fill with the required details. The details that you will need to enter in the relevant fields include 16 Digit Card Number, Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number, and Date of Birth.
- Once you are done entering the relevant details of your credit card in the prompted fields, you will need to click on the Activate Your Card
- As you will click on the Activate Your Card option, you will be directed to the next screen where you will need to follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
- Once you are done activating your Merrick Bank credit card, you can start using it to make purchases and payments.
To get answers to the most frequently asked questions related to the Merrick Bank credit card, you can go through the list provided below.
Where Can I Use the Merrick Bank Visa credit card?
You can use your Merrick Bank Platinum Visa or Merrick Bank Secured Visa any place where Visa credit cards are accepted.
Can I Obtain Cash Using my Merrick Bank Visa credit card?
Yes, you can borrow cash using your Merrick Bank Visa credit card almost anywhere you go. The card comes with worldwide acceptance in 200 countries and at more than 2.2 million ATMs worldwide.
What Are The Hours of Operation of Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card?
The Merrick Bank customer support representatives are available 24 by 7h. Their customer support number is 1-800-204-5936, TTY/TDD: 1-800-253-4563.
Can I Still Get Merrick Bank Credit Card Even When I Had Credit Problems in the Past?
Merrick Bank is known for offering numerous credit programs to help customers build or rebuild their credit. They are serving almost 3 million cardholders worldwide.
Can A Merrick Bank Visa credit Card Assist in Re-establishing My Credit?
The Merrick Bank is known for reporting your account to all major credit bureaus. If you maintain a consistent report of positive payment history, you can easily re-establish your credit rating.
When Does Merrick Bank Consider a Payment Late?
When the payment of your card is not received by the due date, it is considered late. The due date is the date when your payment must be received by Merrick Bank to avoid late charges. In case the minimum payment for your card is not received by the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee.
What If I Doubt That There is a Mistake on my Statement?
In case you think that there is an error on your statement, you can write to Merrick Bank at the following address:
P.O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY
NOTE: Make sure to provide the following information in your letter.
- Your Complete Name and Account Number
- The exact amount of the suspected error
- A brief description of the error you doubt in your statement.
Also, make sure that you contact the Merrick Bank:
- Within the 60 days after the error appeared on your credit card statement
- Minimum 3 business days before an automated payment is scheduled for your card. This will help in stopping the payment covering that incorrect expense.
- Make sure that you notify Merrick Bank of any potential errors in writing at the earliest. You can also call the bank for the error, however, if you do so the bank is not required to investigate any errors. You may need to pay the amount in question.
How Can I Pay My Merrick Bank Credit Card Bill?
There are several convenient payment options that you can use to make the payment of your Merrick Bank credit card.
- You can make the payment online through the Cardholder Center using a desktop, tablet, or phone.
- You can also use the go Mobile app.
- You can mail a check or send a money order. You can find the payment address on the Contact Us page of the Merrick Bank website.
- You can also call the bank to configure a phone payment through the bank’s automated system. Alternatively, you can also speak to a customer service agent (charges may apply).
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Merrick Bank credit card at the merrickbank.com/activate page.