In this guide, we will explain how to apply and activate your new Indigo credit card online at indigocard.com/activate or over the phone.
The Indigo MasterCard is a credit card designed for people with not-so-good credit. Celtic Bank issues it to help those needing help obtaining credit through traditional means. The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is accepted online, in-app, and in-store.
This credit card will also help you build your credit score as it reports to all three credit bureaus. So, by using the card responsibly, such as making on-time payments and keeping the balance low, you can improve your credit score over time.
Isn’t it exciting for you? If so, go to the official website of Indigo Card – “www.indigocard.com” and Pre-qualify Now. It would have no impact on your credit score.
It’s important to note that you must activate your Indigo Credit Card after receiving it. You can activate your card online at indigocard.com/activate or call the activation phone number.
What is indigocard.com/activate
IndigoCard.com/activate is the official web page to activate your new Indigo Credit Card. The page provides step-by-step instructions on how to activate the card, including entering the card number, the last four digits of the primary cardholder’s Social Security number, and the card’s expiration date.
To activate your Indigo Credit Card, you must have a physical card and be able to access the internet through a computer or mobile device. The activation process typically takes just a few minutes to complete, and once the card is activated, you can start using it to make purchases and build your credit.
Note: The activation page is specific to Indigo Credit Card activation and should only be used by Indigo Credit Card customers.
Complete Guide to Activate your New Indigo Card 
There are a few ways to activate an Indigo credit card:
- Activate online: Visit indigocard.com/activate, log in to your account and follow the instructions to activate your card.
- Activate by phone: Call the Indigo Card activation phone number printed on the sticker on the front of your card.
- Activate through the mobile app: You can activate your card through the Indigo Card mobile app.
Whatever method you choose, follow the instructions carefully and provide accurate information to avoid delays or issues while activating your card.
indigocard.com/activate Card Online
To get full Mastercard benefits, discounts, zero liability protection, and more, activate your Indigo credit card online using the steps below:
- Access the Indigo card activation link – indigocard.com/activate on a web browser.
- Now, click the Register Your Account option located below the Log In button.
- Enter your card number, date of birth, and social security number in the provided fields.
- Then, click on the Continue to Next Step button.
- Create a username and password for your online card account on the next screen.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts in the Activate Card section to complete the activation process.
Your Indigo Card is now active and ready to use.
Activate your Indigo Card Over the Phone
You can also activate your Indigo Credit Card by calling customer service at (800) 353-5920 or on the customer service number provided on the back of your card. When you call, you will likely be asked to provide your card number, personal identification information, and other details to verify your identity. Once your identity is confirmed, follow the on-call prompts to activate your card immediately.
How to Activate Indigo Credit Card using Mobile App
To activate your Indigo Card through the mobile app, you will need to download the Indigo Card app from the app store/ play store on your mobile device. Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open the Indigo Card app and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the Activate Card section.
- Enter your card number and other required information, such as your name and date of birth.
- Follow the prompts to activate your card.
If you have any questions or issues with the activation process, contact the Indigo Card customer service team for assistance.
indigocard.com Login Account to Manage your Card
You can access your transaction history, free online bill pay, paperless statements, and other account information by signing into your IndigoCard online account. Follow the steps below to login into your www.myindigocard.com account:
- Visit myindigocard.com on a web browser.
- Enter your Username and Password in the given fields.
- Click the Login button to sign in to your Myindigocard account.
Once logged in, you can manage your credit card, make a payment, and check your account statement.
NOTE: Entering incorrect login credentials will lock your account for 15 minutes.
Can I Reset my Username or Password
If you ever forget the username or password of your Indigo Mastercard account, you can recover them quickly by following these steps:
To Reset Password
- Go to indigocard.com/activate and click Forgot your Username or Password? option.
- Enter your username, last 4-digits of your card, date of birth, and social security number in the Reset Password section.
- Next, click the Reset Password button and follow the on-screen prompts to generate a new password.
To Recover Username
- On the Reset ID/Password page, scroll down to the Forgot Username section.
- Next, enter your 16-digit account number, date of birth, and social security number in the relevant fields.
- Click the Request Username button.
If the provided information is correct, you will receive your username in the email address on file.
How to Apply for Indigo Platinum Credit Card?
Here’s how you can apply for a new Indigo credit card:
- Open indigocard.com and click Pre-Qualify Now.
- Enter the required details, such as your Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth (MM/DD/YY), and Social Security Number.
- Then, click the Pre-Qualify Now button.
- Your pre-qualification form will be reviewed within minutes.
- If you’re pre-qualified, you will see Indigo cards available for you.
- Select a card and click Apply Now.
Your new Indigo Mastercard will arrive within 14 business days of being approved. After receiving the card, follow the above steps to activate your card at indigocard.com/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
To be eligible to apply for Indigo Mastercard, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
– You shouldn’t have an Indigo Mastercard account that got charged off due to delinquency.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Have a valid social security number, US IP address, and physical address.
– Meets the minimum credit qualification criteria.
At present, you can only have one Indigo Mastercard account.
Currently, there is no option to apply for Indigo Mastercard by phone. Instead, you will need to complete the pre-qualification form online.
You can contact Indigo Customer Service through the following options:
By Mail: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 4477 Beaverton
By Phone: 1 800 353 5920 (Toll-Free) | 97076 4477
If you have received a Mail offer, visit indigocard.com/invite and enter your Invitation Number and Zip Code. Then, click the Get Started option.
Some of the advantages of keeping an Indigo MasterCard include:
– Chip Card Technology: Secure fraud
– Monthly Reporting: Payments reported to 3 credit bureaus
– 24/7 Account Access: Mobile-friendly site
– Multiple Card Design: Choose for no extra charge