Cabela’s subsidiary of Bass Pro Shops is a direct marketer and specialty retailer of outdoor recreation merchandise. In addition, the mail-order catalogs of Cabela’s are shippers to around 50 states and 120 countries.
Apart from offering a wide range of outdoor recreation merchandise, the company also offers Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard. This Cabela’s Club credit card allows members to earn rewards on Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s purchases.
If you have recently got your Cabela’s Club Card, you can use it only after activating the card at cabelas.com/activate.
To know how to activate Cabela’s Club card online, go through the information provided below.
Sign Up for Capital One Online Access
As Cabela’s has partnered with Capital One to offer Cabela’s Club Card, you must have online access set up with Capital One to activate your new Cabela’s Club card. If you haven’t done that yet, consider following the instructions below.
- Visit the Capital One Online Access Enrollment page on your phone/pc browser.
- On the enrollment page, enter your personal information (Last Name, Social Security Number or ITIN, and Date of Birth in MM/DD/YY format) in the prompted fields.
- Next, tap the Get Started button.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the enrollment process.
When you are done with the enrollment process, follow the instructions below to activate your new Cabela’s Club Credit Card.
Activate Your New Cabela’s Club Card at cabelas.com/activate
- Visit the Cabela’s Club Card activation page cabelas.com/activate.
- Scroll down and click on the Sign In button.
- Enter your Capital One account’s username and password and tap the Sign In button.
- Provide your card details and personal information (if prompted) and submit them on the next screen.
- After that, complete the remaining on-screen prompts to activate your Cabela’s Club card.
Now that you have activated your Cabela’s Club Card successfully, you also need to connect it to your Cabela’s account to view card balance, available credit, make payments, etc. To know how to connect your CLUB account online with Cabela’s, follow these instructions:
Connect Your Activated Cabela’s Club Card
- Open cabelas.com.
- Sign in to your existing account or create a cabelas.com account.
- Once logged in, visit www.cabelas.com/activate.
- Click Connect Today.
- On the next screen, log in to your Capital One account to connect your card.
- Follow the on-screen guided instructions.
- When connected, you can manage your Cabela’s Club Card.
NOTE: If you don’t have a Cabela’s account, sign up for one by following the registration instructions provided below.
How to Sign Up For Cabela’s Account?
- Open a browser on your computer or phone and go to Cabela’s sign-up page.
- Enter your Email Address, Password, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, ZIP, and Phone Number in the prompted fields.
- Click on the Create My Account button.
- Your account will be created, and you will be directed to your Account Summary page.
Alternative Method to Activate Your Cabela’s Club Card
If you are looking for an alternative way to activate your Cabela’s Club Card, you can CALL 1 800 300 5984. Follow the on-call instructions and provide the required information (your card details and personal information). Once you are done activating your Cabela’s Club Card over the phone, don’t forget to get it connected to your Cabela’s account.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the primary card gets activated successfully, all your associated credit card (with the same account) also gets activated. So you don’t have to activate them separately.
Unfortunately, only the primary cardholder can activate the replacement or additional cards. Authorized users cannot activate their cards.
There is no annual fee to use Cabela’s Club Master Card.
There are multiple ways to seek assistance from Cabela’s customer support. They are:
Phone: 1 800 237 4444
Email: [email protected]
Live Chat: https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch