March 14, 2022 / Dan Smith
How to Activate Sam’s Club Credit Card at samsclubcredit.com/activate
A division of Walmart Stores Inc., Sam’s Club is a popular membership-only retail warehouse club offering three types of Sam’s Club membership programs – Sam’s Club, Sam’s Club Plus, and Sam’s Business. In addition, any member, whether they have a business or individual account, can sign up for Sam’s Club credit card.
If you signed up for Sam’s Club credit card and received it, you may want to know how to get it activated. Follow the instructions suggested below to activate your new Sam’s Club Credit Card at samsclubcredit.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Sam’s Club Credit Card at samsclubcredit.com/activate
Are you looking for an ideal way to activate Sam’s Club Credit Card online? Well, in that case, you can use the official link samsclubcredit.com/activate to begin the activation process.
Things Required for Activation
You need to fulfill the basic requirements to activate Sam’s Club Credit card, which includes:
- Sam’s Club Credit Card details – card number & security code.
- Last four digits of your SSN.
- A computer or phone to carry out the activation process.
- Strong internet connection to visit www.samsclubcredit.com/activate.
Once you have these things ready, you are good to begin the activation process.
Activate Sam’s Club Credit Card Online
- Open a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Visit the Sam’s Club credit card activation link – samsclubcredit.com/activate.
- Enter your card number, security code, and last 4-digits of SSN (Social Security Number).
- Review the information and click the Activate My Card button.
- Next, follow the on-screen guided instructions to complete the activation process.
- Post successful verification, your Sam’s Club credit card will be activated.
How to Register for Online Access?
By registering for Sam’s Club online access, you can easily pay your bill, view your account activity, activate your new card, and sign up for account alerts. Below are the steps that will help you to register for online access.
- Open a browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Visit the Sam’s Club online access registration page.
- Enter your Account Number and Zip Code in the provided field.
- Tap the CONTINUE button.
- Then, follow all the prompted instructions and create your password.
- You can now manage your Sam’s Club credit card and account.
About Sam’s Club Credit Card
Sam’s Club offers exclusive credit cards with fantastic deals for its members. Sam’s Club credit card is designed for its members to make purchases within the club. Using the authentic Sam’s Club Mastercard, you can earn cashback on multiple purchases. For example, with Sam’s Club credit card, you can get 5% cash back on gas, 3% on dining, 3% on travel, and 1% on other purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check the balance and manage your Sam’s Club credit card through an online account.
Sam’s Club Membership cards are non-transferable. Only the member on the record can use your Membership card. Business and Household add-on members are also barred from lending their cards to anyone.
You can report your lost/stolen card immediately by calling 888 746 7726 or visiting any club.
You can reach Sam’s Club Credit Contact Center 24 by 7. Below you can find their contact information:
– Consumer MasterCard: Accounts start with 5213 | (866) 220-0254
– Business MasterCard: Accounts start with 5560 | (866) 220-2760
– Business Credit (BRC): Accounts start with 7715 | (800) 203-5764 (Spanish option# 5)
– Direct Credit: Accounts start with 040 | (800) 362-6196
– Consumer Credit (PLCC): Accounts start with 7714 | (800) 964-1917 (Spanish option# 5)
– Overdue accounts (automated): (800) 568-0162
– Phone Renewals (automated): (866) 419-5002