Salem Now is a subscription-based streaming platform that offers award-winning documentaries, top-rated movies, exclusive interviews, special Salem media events, and inspiring music videos focused on conservative and Christian values. Salem NOW has some of the most intriguing content you won’t see anywhere else.
The Salem Now TV app supports many compatible smart TVs and streaming devices, such as Roku, Amazon FireStick, Apple TV, and Android TV. Once installed and activated at watch.salemnow.com/activate, you can access Salem Now’s library of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and live news broadcasts.
SalemNow TV app requires a subscription to access its content, and it offers a range of subscription options, including monthly and annual plans. Some of the content on Salem Now may also be available on other streaming platforms or cable TV channels, so you should check other options before subscribing to Salem Now.
Guide to Activate SalemNOW on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Android TV 
The Salem NOW app is available on all leading streaming devices. But, to watch Salem Now on these TV-connected devices, you’ll need to have a few things in place:
- A compatible streaming device: You’ll need a streaming device, such as a Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, or Android TV.
- Internet connection: Your Roku device must be connected to the internet to stream SalemNOW content. You can connect your device to the internet using a wired or wireless connection.
- Salem Now account: You’ll need to create an account on the SalemNow website and sign up for a subscription to access its content.
- Another device: You’ll need a separate device (phone or computer) to access watch.salemnow.com/activate.
Stick to the activation steps below to enjoy watching Salem NOW movies and series from the comforts of your home.
Take a sneak peek into the Roku Channel Store and install the latest Salem NOW app.
- Go to Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
- Select the Search Channels option and type SalemNOW.
- The Salem NOW app should appear on the screen.
- Click the Add channel button.
- It will take a few seconds to install the Salem NOW app.
- Once installed, you need to launch it on Roku.
- Select the sign-in option to get an activation code and a URL.
- Keep the screen open while accessing watch.salemnow.com/activate on another device.
- Sign in using your SalemNow account credentials and enter the activation code from your TV screen.
- Click the Activate button.
Watch SalemNOW.com Activate on FireStick
Fire TV users can get the Salem NOW app from the App Store and activate it via watch.salemnow.com/activate before streaming its featured shows and recently added titles.
- Please turn on your FireStick device and ensure it is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Press the Home button on the remote to access the main screen.
- Access the Amazon App Store from the home screen.
- Search for the Salem NOW app and install it.
- After installation, launch the app to generate an activation code.
- Now, visit the activation URL (watch.salemnow.com/activate) on a different device and enter the login details.
- Next, provide the code and click the Activate button to complete the process.
How to Activate Salem NOW on Apple TV
To activate Salem NOW on your Apple TV,
- You need to install the Salem NOW app on your Apple TV.
- Open the app and take note of a code.
- Go to watch.salemnow.com/activate.
- Sign in using your email address and password.
- Enter the code and click Activate.
Steps to Activate SalemNOW on Android TV
Salem NOW is available on Android TV. You can install and activate it using these simple steps.
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Access the home screen.
- Scroll to the Play Store.
- Look for the Salem NOW app.
- Install the app.
- Launch it and follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Save the code that appears on the TV screen.
- Go to watch.salemnow.com/activate on your mobile or computer.
- Sign in using your Salem NOW account details
- Enter the code and click Activate.
Your Android TV screen will load. You can now stream Salem NOW content on the big screen.
How Can I Join Salem NOW?
To join SalemNOW, you must create an account first. Here’s how:
- Go to the SalemNOW website at salemnow.com.
- Click on the Sign In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Create an account option.
- Fill in the required information, including your name, email address, and password.
- Click on the Create Account button.
Once you have created an account, you can use the credentials to activate your device at watch.salemnow.com/activate and browse the titles available on SalemNOW and watch free content or purchase a subscription or rental to access premium content.
Frequently Asked Questions
SalemNOW offers both free and paid content. Some titles on the platform are available to watch for free, while others require a subscription or rental fee.
Once your Salem NOW account is ready, you can watch it on your Roku device using the instructions below,
– Go to the Channel Store on your Roku device.
– Add the Salem NOW app.
– Open the app and note down the code to activate your device.
– Access watch.salemnow.com/activate and sign in to your SalemNOW account.
– Enter the code from your TV and click Activate.