A dog channel – Really?
Just like humans, dogs, too, require entertainment at times – mainly when they are left alone at home. So if you travel a lot, leaving behind your four-legged friend at home, you will undoubtedly need to subscribe to Dog TV.
This unique streaming service for dogs, Dog TV, is a must-have channel for all those dog owners. DOG TV offers programs scientifically developed to entertain dogs by providing the right company.
To access Dog TV on your streaming devices, such as Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android, you must install the Dog TV app and activate the channel at watch.dogtv.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Dog TV at watch.dogtv.com/activate
This guide is for you if you don’t know how to do it. Before going ahead with the steps below, make sure you have a streaming device connected to your TV and a stable internet connection.
Steps to Activate Dog TV on Fire TV
Fire TV is a compatible device that lets you enjoy DOG TV content. We bring you the easy steps.
- Switch on your Fire TV device if it isn’t already.
- Press the Home icon on the Firestick remote to access the home screen.
- From there, scroll to access the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the Dog TV app.
- Click the Get button once the app turns up on the screen.
- Install the app and click the Open button to launch the app.
- You will now see an activation code and a URL.
- Open your computer browser to access watch.dogtv.com/activate.
- Type your email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click the Next button.
- When prompted, enter the code from the TV screen and click the Activate button.
You can now start watching Dog TV on Amazon Fire TV.
Watch Dogtv.com Activate on Android TV
If you own an Android TV, here are the steps to get Dog TV on the big screen.
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Navigate your way to the Play Store.
- Search for Dog TV.
- Click the Install button.
- After installing the Dog TV app, launch it.
- Follow the prompts to get a unique code on your TV screen.
- Keep the screen active while you visit watch.dogtv.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the Dog TV login credentials.
- Enter the code from your TV and click Activate.
You can now watch Dog TV programs on your Android TV.
How to Activate Dog TV on Roku
Roku is an excellent platform to stream content online. Dog TV supports the Roku device, and you can install the app from the Roku channel store. Here are the steps to complete the process.
- Power on your Roku-connected TV.
- Navigate to the home screen and access Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Search.
- Look for the Dog TV app with the help of the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Add channel button when the app appears.
- Click the OK and Go to Channel button to launch the Dog TV app on Roku.
- A unique activation code will now display on your TV screen.
- Next, open watch.dogtv.com/activate on your mobile or laptop.
- Enter the Dog TV credentials and type the code shown on your TV.
- Click the Activate button.
It will take a few seconds to complete the activation process. Your Dog can now enjoy exclusive programs on your Roku TV.
Activate Dog TV on Apple TV at watch.dogtv.com/activate
It takes less than 2 minutes to install and activate the Dog TV app on your Apple TV. Know how –
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Install the Dog TV app.
- Launch the app to get a code.
- Visit watch.dogtv.com/activate on a different device.
- Enter the sign-in details and provide the code.
- Click Activate to start streaming dog-friendly programming.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Go to watch.dogtv.com on your computer or smartphone.
– Click the Dig In button.
– Select a plan – the monthly plan is available for $9.99, and the annual plan is for $59.99.
– Enter your email address and password to start your 3-day free trial.
– Provide your Debit/Credit card details, such as card number, name, CVV, etc.
– Click the Start Subscription button.
– Sign in to your Dog TV account and access Settings.
– Click Manage Subscription.
– Select Cancel Subscription.
Note: You can pause the subscription instead of canceling if you want.
Yes, you can install the Dog TV app on Roku for free.