Vice is an American cable channel known for offering original, immersive docu-style content. The Vice programs are transparent, visceral, and unfiltered.
The channel was launched in 2016 and is a part of the Viceland family of TV channels by Vice Media. At present, Vice TV is available on almost all cable providers, including Satellite, IPTV, and Streaming Media.
You can stream Vice’s originals through a participating cable provider. Since Vice TV has a dedicated app available on leading streaming devices, you can install it and activate Vice TV at vicetv.com/activate using a unique activation code to get started.
Guide to Activate Vice TV at vicetv.com/activate
If you wish to know the easy methods to get the Vice TV app on your TV, you are on the right page.
Here, we will talk about the easy steps to activate the Vice TV app on different devices and give you a list of participating TV providers. So, all you have to do is read the post till the end.
As stated above, you will require a valid subscription through a participating TV provider to activate Vice TV at vicetv.com/activate.
And, what else?
- Stable internet connection.
- An updated Roku or Apple TV.
- A mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- Subscription details with your TV provider.
Vicetv.com Activate on Apple TV
Here’s a step-by-step guide to streaming Vice TV on Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV and navigate to the App Store.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type Vice TV.
- Once the app appears on the screen, click the Get button.
- The app will begin to download. It will take a while.
- After installation, launch the Vice TV app on Apple TV.
- Inside the app, follow the prompts to generate an activation code.
- On your computer or mobile phone, access vicetv.com/activate.
- Select your device – Apple TV and your cable provider from the list.
- Enter the activation code and click Continue to verify your subscription.
After successful verification, you can watch the Vice TV content on your Apple TV.
Activate Vice TV on Roku via vicetv.com/activate
Roku is another popular streaming device that supports the Vice TV app. If you own a Roku device, you can use the steps mentioned below to activate the Vice TV app.
- Switch on your Roku device and access the home screen by pressing the Home icon on the remote.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search Channels option here.
- Select the Search option and get access to the virtual keyboard.
- Type Vice TV and click the Add channel button to install the app.
- After adding the app, press the Go to Channel button to open it.
- You will now see a code on your TV screen to activate your device.
- Leave the screen visible while you visit vicetv.com/activate on another device.
- Select Roku and your cable TV provider.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV and click the Continue button.
- Next, you need to sign in with your TV provider details.
You are now ready to watch Vice TV on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apart from Roku and Apple TV, you can get the Vice TV app on your iOS and Android devices. Also, you can stream Vice TV on your computer. Access vicetv.com and enjoy selected episodes.
You may access a few episodes for free. However, if you want to watch all the programming, you must subscribe via a streaming service or a participating TV provider.
To stream Vice TV on Roku or Apple TV, you must subscribe to one of the following TV providers.
– AT&T U-Verse
– Altice One
– AT&T TV