July 28, 2022 / Olivia Jones
Guide to Activate The Archive TV App at thearchive.tv/activate [Updated 2022]
If you fancy watching retro and 4K restored films and classic TV shows, subscribe to The Archive channel. It is dedicated to enthusiasts and lovers of story, craft, and silver screen fun.
The Archive channel has movies and shows portraying legends such as John Wayne, Jared Leto, Reese Witherspoon, and more.
You can watch your favorite movies and shows on your TV-connected streaming devices such as Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV by installing The Archive app and activating it at thearchive.tv/activate.
Guide to Activate The Archive Channel at thearchive.tv/activate
To activate The Archive channel on your streaming device, you need the following prerequisites –
- The Archive sign-in/ subscription details.
- Stable internet connection.
- A supported streaming platform or device.
- You will also need a separate device like a phone or computer to access thearchive.tv activate URL.
Follow the instructions below to install and activate The Archive TV app on your device.
Thearchive.tv Activate on Fire TV
Here’s what Fire TV users have to do to activate The Archive Channel –
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your fireTV.
- Please search for The Archive app using the virtual keyboard.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Click the Get button to install The Archive app on Firestick.
- After installation, launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Once the code displays on your TV screen, visit thearchive.tv/activate on another device.
- Enter the code and click Apply Registration Code. If you don’t have an active subscription, select the Monthly ($4.99 per month) or Yearly ($35.99 per year) plan.
- If prompted, sign in to your account to complete the activation process.
Your fireTV is now ready to stream The Archive programming.
How to Activate TheArchive Channel on Roku
As the channel is now available in the Roku Channel Store, we encourage you to check the following steps.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Press the Home icon on the remote if you aren’t on the home screen.
- From there, navigate to Streaming Channels > Search Channels option.
- Select the Search option and look for The Archive app in the channel store.
- When the app appears on the screen, please select it and click the Add channel button to install it on Roku.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Inside the app, select the Sign in option to generate a registration code on your TV screen.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer or phone and access thearchive.tv/activate.
- Enter the code and click the Apply Registration Code option.
You can now watch retro films and TV shows on your Roku TV.
Activate The Archive on Apple TV via thearchive.tv/activate
If you want to stream action, adventure, animation, comedy, documentary, drama, and more on your Apple TV, install The Archive app from the app store and activate it using a registration code. Here’s an easy workaround for you.
- Switch on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the App Store from the home screen.
- Search for The Archive app.
- Download and install the app.
- Launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Go to thearchive.tv/activate on a computer or mobile device and enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Provide the sign-in details and complete the process.
After successful activation, your Apple TV will refresh, and you can enjoy your favorite TheArchive programming.
Steps to Activate The Archive on Android TV
Android TV is another compatible device to stream TheArchive TV movies and shows.
- From the home screen of your Android TV, access the Google Play Store. You can also use your Android TV remote to open the Play Store app.
- Install The Archive channel and launch it.
- You will see a unique activation code and a URL on your TV.
- Launch another device and open thearchive.tv/activate.
- Enter the registration code from your TV screen.
- Click the Apply Registration Code button.
- Provide the sign-in details and click the Activate button.
The Archive TV app is now active on Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Visit thearchive.tv website and click the Login/ Register button.
– To create a new account, click the Register, it’s free! Button.
– Enter username, password, and email address in the respective fields.
– Click the Sign-Up button.
– Go to the Archive TV upgrade page.
– Please choose a suitable plan and click it.
– Enter the sign-in details.
– Then, enter the required payment details and begin your subscription.