VH1, short for Video Hits One, is a basic cable television network owned by Viacom CBS. The channel is well known for franchises like Behind the Music, I Love… series, Love & Hip Hop, and the Celebreality block. More than 90 million households in the US are currently receiving the VH1 channel.
The channel is available on almost all popular cable, Satellite, IPTV, Streaming Media, etc.
If you want to access the VH1 app on your streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, Apple, or Android TV, you will first need to download and install the app from the respective application store and then activate it using the activation code at vh1.com/activate.
For detailed information, refer to the activation process provided below.
Guide to Activate VH1 at vh1.com/activate
If you wish to watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Black Ink Crew New York, RuPaul’s Drag Race, or any other VH1 programming, activate the VH1 app on your streaming device and watch all these plus exclusive content, cast reactions, deleted scenes, and bonus clips as well.
So, here are the steps that will help you activate the VH1 app for your preferred streaming device at vh1.com activate URL.
Tips to Activate VH1 on Roku Device
- Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option on your Roku home screen.
- Under the Streaming Channels section, select the Search option.
- In the search field, type “VH1” using the virtual keypad.
- From the search results, select the VH1 app and tap Add channel button to install it.
- Once installed, tap Go to channel to open the app.
- Go to the Settings section and select your TV Service Provider inside the app.
- You will see a registration code along with activation instructions.
- Open vh1.com/activate on a web browser.
- Enter the Activation Code and click CONTINUE.
- Then, sign in using your TV provider credentials.
- You can now access the VH1 programming on your Roku device.
Activate VH1 on Apple TV via vh1.com/activate
If you own an Apple TV streaming device, you can access the VH1 programming using it. To watch VH1 on your Apple TV, all you need to do is install the app from App Store and activate it at vh1.com/activate using your TV provider login credentials.
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
- In the App Store, look for the VH1 app by browsing manually or using the search option.
- Once found, select the VH1 app from the search results and tap the Get button.
- After installation, launch the VH1 app by tapping the Open button.
- On the VH1 app welcome screen, select the Settings option.
- Under the Settings section, select your TV service provider.
- You will get an activation code on your Apple TV-connected screen.
- Now, on another device, visit vh1.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and sign in with your TV provider.
- The VH1 app is now active on your Apple TV.
Steps to Stream VH1 App on Android TV Using TV Provider
Android TV users can enjoy the VH1 programming by activating the app using their TV provider login credentials. For step-by-step instructions, refer to these steps.
- Turn on your Android TV and launch Google Play Store.
- In the Play Store, look for the VH1 app.
- When located, select the app and click the Install button.
- After successful installation, tap Open to launch the VH1 app on Android TV.
- From the launch screen, go to the Settings section to select your service provider.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code to link TV provider.
- Open the VH1 activation page – vh1.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the provided field and click CONTINUE.
- Select your TV Service provider and sign in with its login credentials.
- The VH1 app is now activated on your Android TV.
vh1.com activate on Amazon Fire TV
Like the above-mentioned streaming devices, the activation of the VH1 app is no different when trying to access it on your Fire TV stick or Fire TV editions. Below are the steps to help you through the complete installation and activation process.
- From the home screen of your Fire TV, select the Find option.
- Search for VH1 in the Find section.
- From the search results, select the VH1 app and tap the Get button.
- Once added, tap Open to launch the app.
- On the next screen, open the Settings section and select your TV Service Provider.
- A unique code along with an activation link will display on your screen.
- Now, open vh1.com/activate on your phone/pc browser.
- Enter the code in the provided field and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Sign in with your TV provider account to verify your subscription.
- After signing in, return to your Fire TV screen and start watching your VH1 favorites.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must have the VH1 channel in the subscription package offered by your service provider to unlock the content and Live TV programming. If you don’t have the channel subscription or have a cellular/internet-only account, you won’t be able to sign in to VH1.
– Update the operating system of your device. Make sure at least 2 GB of free storage space is available. Also, check and restart your internet connection.
– Uninstall the app, reboot your device, and install the app again to clear the app cache and ensure you have the latest version of the app.
– If you logged in using a TV Provider, sign in again using cellular data and not WiFi. Once you are signed in, you can connect to the WiFi.
Now, try playing the episode that you could not play.
Yes, the full episodes and clips available in the VH1 app come with the Closed Captioning feature. If you cannot get them working, you can report them at http://media.viacom.com/accessibility/.