iON is a joint venture between GSS Media and eMedia Network. It is known for connecting multicultural people worldwide with the best entertaining and informative programming from their homeland.
Through the iON International TV app, you can enjoy best-in-class TV and radio programming 24/7 on your streaming device or on the go. In addition, you can watch international TV shows on the iON TV app anytime, anywhere.
To watch iON TV on your streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV, you must install the iON TV application and activate it at ion.tv/link-device.html.
iON TV will be available soon on Android TV and gaming consoles such as Xbox One and PlayStation.
Guide to Link Your Device with the iON app
If you have an active subscription with iON TV, follow the instructions below to install and activate the iON channel on your streaming device. Also, ensure your device is updated and connected to high-speed internet.
Activate iON International on Roku
If your Roku device is already set up and connected to your TV, you can easily activate the iON app by following the instructions below:
- Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option from the home screen of your Roku device.
- Next, select the Search option and enter iON International in the search field using the virtual keypad.
- Then, select the iON app from the search results and tap the Add channel button.
- Wait for the app to get installed on your Roku device.
- When installed, tap the Go to channel option to open the app.
- You will see an activation code on your TV.
- Now visit https://www.ion.tv/link-device.html on another device.
- Click the LINK DEVICE option under the Roku device.
- You will see two options – Subscribe | Sign In.
- If you already have a subscription, select the Sign In option and log in using your iON account username and password. However, if you don’t have a subscription, select the Subscribe option and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once logged in, submit the activation code and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
After successful verification, you can watch iON TV on your Roku device.
ion tv link device HTML on Fire TV
Whether using a FireStick or Fire TV, you can activate the iON app by following the step-by-step instructions below:
- Access the Find option from your Fire TV’s home screen.
- In the Find section, use the search option to locate the iON app.
- When found, select the app and tap the Get button.
- After installation, tap Open to launch the iON app on Fire TV.
- Generate the activation code on your TV screen and leave it as it is.
- Now, open ion.tv/link-device.html on your phone/pc browser.
- Select the LINK DEVICE option under the Amazon FIRE TV tab.
- Then, select the Sign In option from the prompted window and log in using your account credentials.
- Once logged in, submit the activation code and complete the remaining on-screen prompts.
The iON app is now active on your Fire TV.
ion.tv/link-device.html Apple TV
Follow the steps below to activate iON TV on your Apple TV using your iON subscription credentials:
- Launch the App Store app on your Apple TV.
- Using the search option, look for the iON app.
- Once located, select the app from the search results and click the Get button.
- The app will begin to download and install on your Apple TV.
- After successful installation, launch the app.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code and activation link.
- Now, access ion.tv/link-device.html on a computer or mobile device.
- Select the LINK DEVICE option under Apple TV.
- Next, log in using your iON account credentials.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code to link your device.
Afterward, return to your Apple TV and find yourself logged into the iON App.
How to Subscribe to the iON International Package?
Activating the iON TV app on your streaming device will take only a few minutes if you have a valid subscription to iON TV. However, if you don’t have a subscription, follow the registration process below.
- Visit www.ion.tv on a compatible browser.
- Click Subscribe Now from the top right corner.
- Select your region – Australia, America, or Canada.
- On the Order Now page, choose your preferred package from the below options –
- Balkan Super Package
- Bosnian Package
- Croatian Package
- Serbian Package
- Pink Package
- Hungarian Package
- Sri Lanka Package
- Select the User Type from the options on the next screen – NEW CUSTOMER | RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION.
- Considering you are subscribing for the first time, select the NEW CUSTOMER option.
- Next, select your device by selecting the appropriate option – I want to buy an iON Streaming Device | I already have an iON Streaming Device.
- If you wish to buy an iON Streaming Device, select the BUY STREAMING DEVICE option. However, if you already have an iON Streaming Device, enter the link code and click the NEXT button.
- Now, select the desired program and subscription package.
- Then, click the NEXT button.
- Enter your details, including first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone, mobile, email address, and birth date.
- After entering all the required information, click the Purchase button.
- On the subsequent screen, follow the on-screen prompts to make the payment for your selected subscription.
So, now that you have an iON TV subscription, you can follow the activation process suggested above for various compatible streaming devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
The recommended download speed to access the iON app is 3.0 Mbps or above.
You can make the payment through both Visa and Mastercard. For other payment methods, you can contact iON customer service.
Yes, some of the channels on iON are Time-Shifted. However, it is recommended to contact iON customer service for a description of the package that offers this feature.
Yes, iON does offer a Free 30-day trial period.
You can seek assistance from iON by phone at 1 888 768 3862.