Leading technology companies leave no stone unturned to keep their loyal customers happy. They develop their own streaming service to provide more content, which you can stream on the big screen. In the same manner, the leading technology company, T-Mobile, has its own streaming service – TVision.
It is available on all leading streaming devices, including Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV. Unfortunately, TVision isn’t available on the Roku Channel Store.
If you own any of these devices or smart TVs, you need to install the TVision app and activate it via tvision.com/activate. However, to activate TVision, you will require a valid TVision subscription.
Guide to Activate TVision at tvision.com/activate
If you are a T-Mobile customer and have signed up with TVision, you can watch live streaming directly on your streaming device. However, to access TVision, you must possess the following prerequisites –
- High-speed internet connection.
- Valid TVision subscription.
- A second device to access tvision.com activate link.
- A compatible streaming device.
If yes, follow the steps below to complete the activation process.
TVision.com Activate on Apple TV
To install & activate the TVision app on your Apple TV –
- Navigate to the App Store.
- Type TVision in the Search bar and wait for the search results.
- Click the Get button to install the TVision app on Apple TV.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Inside the app, you will see an activation code and a URL.
- Keep the screen visible and visit tvision.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Provide the sign-in details and enter the code on the following screen.
- Click the Activate button.
You should now be ready to watch TVision originals on your Apple TV.
Activate TVision on FireStick via tvision.com/activate
Follow the step-by-step guide below if you wish to activate TVision on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV device.
- Click the Search feature and type TVision.
- The TVision app will appear on the TV screen.
- Download and install the app.
- Open the app to get a unique activation code.
- Save the code before you access tvision.com/activate on another device.
- Now sign in using your TVision credentials.
- Enter the activation code displayed on the screen to complete the process.
Once verified, you can stream TVision on Fire TV.
How to Activate TVision on Android TV
The following steps will help you activate TVision on your Android Smart TV –
- Go to Play Store on your TV and search for the TVision app.
- After finding the app, click the Install button.
- After downloading, open the TVision app on Android TV.
- Follow the prompts to get an activation code.
- Open another device and access tvision.com/activate.
- On the activation page, provide the required login details and click the Sign In button.
- On the following screen, you should enter the code displayed on your Smart TV.
- Now, click the Activate button.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need a valid subscription plan to stream TVision on your TV-connected device.
In order to activate TVision on your streaming device, you must install the TVision app on your device and generate a unique activation code. Use the code at tvision.com/activate and enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
TVision is available on an array of streaming devices and smart TVs, including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Sony Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, Google Chromecast, LG Smart TV, and Windows.
– Live TV ($40 per month): 30+ Channels
– TVision Live TV+ ($50 per month): 40+ Channels
– Live Zone ($60 per month): 50+ Channels
These packages are ideal if you are a sports lover. In addition, you may choose TVision Vibe for $10 per month to enjoy comedy, drama, and lifestyle channels.
Are you thinking of cutting the cord? There’s never been a better time to do this for sure, as T-Mobile’s TVision is a fantastic streaming service available at the most affordable price ($10 per month). Although it has different plans, you can select a suitable package and enjoy live TV, on-demand content, etc.