October 5, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate TVision on iPhone, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV
Last updated on October 7th, 2021
Instead of having your live TV channels be sourced from a cable or satellite dish box connected with your TV, TVision is a great option that allows you to stream over the internet. You can easily access TVision with the application, which is available for many devices, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Google TV, or Amazon Fire TV. If you wish to know how to activate TVision on the tvision.com/activate Page, you can follow the step-by-step guide posted below.
Guide to Activate TVision using tvision.com/activate
If you are a T-Mobile customer and you have signed up with T-Mobile TVision, you can begin watching live streaming coverage direct to your streaming device. However, to access TVision, you will need to activate it on the tvision.com/activate page. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to complete the activation process.
- To get started, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the activation page of TVision. For this, you will need to enter the TVision activation page URL – tvision.com/activate in the address bar and go to the page.
- Once you are on the activation page of TVision, you will be prompted to sign in to your T-Mobile account. To sign in to your T-Mobile account, you will need to enter your email address or phone number in the prompted field and press Next. Then, you will be directed to the next screen, where you will be prompted to provide the password. So, enter the password in the prompted field and sign in to your T-Mobile account.
NOTE: If you forget your login info, you will need to click or tap on the Forgot login info? option and follow the on-screen instructions to recover your login information. On the other hand, if you don’t have a T-Mobile ID yet, you will need to click or tap on the Sign up for T-Mobile ID option and follow the on-screen prompts to create your T-Mobile ID.
- Once you are logged into your T-Mobile account, you will need to enter the activation code in the relevant field (when prompted) and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Once you are done completing the activation process, you will be able to access TVision on your streaming device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate TVision on the tvision.com/activate page. However, if you are unable to activate TVision on the tvision.com/activate page, you can seek assistance from TVision customer support. Below you can find the information on how to contact TVision customer support for assistance.
- On your computer or phone web browser, you will first need to go to the homepage of TVision using the URL – https://www.t-mobile.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of TVision, you will need to click or tap on the Contact & Support option located near the top-right corner of the screen. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will provide the following contact information:
- For Personal: 1 800 T Mobile
- For Business: 1 844 428 9675
- International Callers: 1 505 998 3793
- Call TVision via TTY Service: 1 877 296 1018 (TTY hours ae from 04:00 AM to Midnight PST, daily)
- Payment: 1 877 453 1304
- Question and Comments: T-Mobile Customer Relations, PO Box 37380 Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380 (Kindly do not send payments to this address).
- Bankruptcy Legal Notices: T-Mobile Bankruptcy Team, PO Box 53410 Bellevue, WA 98015-3410 DMCA Notices.
If you wish to have information for General Customer Care & Technical Support, you will need to dial 611 from the T-Mobile app on a T-Mobile phone from your T-Mobile phone.
NOTE: In case you are looking to call TVision regarding a technical issue with your T-Mobile service, you are suggested to call from a different phone so that you can use the T-Mobile phone to troubleshoot the problem on call.
And, this is how you can contact TVision customer support to seek assistance with a problem regarding the activation of TVision.