FYI, commonly stylized as fyi is one of the most famous American basic cable channels in the US. The FYI channel features lifestyle programming and a combination of culinary, home renovation, makeover, and reality series.
FYI TV everywhere app is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV. You can also download its app on Android and iOS devices.
If you wish to access the channel on your streaming device, you will first need to download and install the FYI app from the app store and then activate it at fyi.tv/activate using your cable TV provider credentials.
To know how to activate the FYI channel, follow the instructions provided in this post.
Guide to Activate FYI Network at fyi.tv/activate
To activate the Fyi TV app on your desired streaming device, you must have access to the channel through a participating TV Provider. If you have the Fyi channel’s subscription, you can get the app on your device by following the activation process below.
Amazon Fire TV Stick
One of the best ways to access Fyi app content is through an Amazon Fire TV streaming stick and Fire TV Edition. If you have either of these devices, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Find section of your Fire TV.
- In the Find section, search for the fyi app.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Next, tap the Get button to download and install the FYI app on Fire TV.
- Tap Open after successful installation.
- You will see a one-time code inside the app.
- Now, on the browser of a separate device, open fyi.tv/activate.
- On the activation page –
- Select the OTHER option.
- Select your TV Provider.
- Enter the code in the provided field.
- Now, click the CONTINUE button to verify your subscription
- Sign in to your TV provider using your email and password.
Post successful verification, you can access all the content that the channel has to offer.
Follow the below steps to get the FYI app on your Android TV:
- Navigate to Apps > Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Search for the Fyi app and install it.
- Once installed, press Open to launch the FYI app on Smart TV.
- Your Android TV screen will show a unique code.
- Open the Fyi activation page – fyi.tv/activate.
- Select the Android TV option.
- Next, select your TV Provider from the given options.
- Enter the activation code generated by your Android TV.
- Tap the CONTINUE button.
- Sign in with your TV Provider login credentials to verify your subscription.
- The Fyi app is now active on your Android TV.
Do you want to watch the full episodes of Zombie House Flipping, Arranged, Tiny House Hunting, and more from Fyi using Apple TV? If yes, the following steps will help you activate the FYI TV app on Apple TV.
- Visit App Store on your Apple TV.
- Find the Fyi TV app With the help of the Search option.
- Once found, select the app from the search results.
- Next, tap the Get button to install the FYI app on Apple TV.
- Post-installation, tap Open to launch the app.
- A unique code and an activation link will display on the TV screen.
- Now, open fyi.tv/activate on your phone/pc browser.
- Tao on Apple TV, select your TV Provider and enter the activation code.
- After that, click the CONTINUE button and sign in using the TV provider login credentials.
- You can now stream Fyi TV on your Apple TV.
Roku Streaming Device or Roku TV
Whether you have a Roku streaming stick or Smart TV, you can easily access the Fyi content on it by following the activation process below. First, ensure that your Roku device is running with the latest updates.
- On your Roku home, scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, select the Search/Search Channels option.
- Type “Fyi” in the search field and begin searching.
- From the search results, select the Fyi app and tap the Add channel button.
- Now, select the Go to channel option to launch the app.
- You will see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, using your phone/pc browser, open fyi.tv/activate.
- Tap on the Roku and select your TV Provider.
- Then, enter the activation code in the given field and click the Continue button.
- Finally, verify your subscription by signing into your selected TV Provider account.
- Once logged in, return to your Roku device’s screen and find yourself logged into the Fyi app.
- If successful, your TV screen will refresh and allow you to stream FYI shows & videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are trying to play the content on the Fyi app outside the US, you may see a “Geographical Restriction” error message, as Fyi is only available within the United States.
Unfortunately, the Live TV stream is not available on the Fyi TV app. However, you can access the Live TV on the Fyi website at https://play.fyi.tv/live.
To activate the Fyi app at fyi.tv/activate, you must log in with your TV Provider account credentials. You can get this sign-in information from your cable TV provider.
No. At present, you can’t remove the ads appearing in the Fyi app as they are why Fyi can offer so much content without charging anything.