March 3, 2022 / Olivia Jones
How to Activate Tennis Channel at tennischannel.com/activate
The Sinclair Television Group owns Tennis Channel, your home for tennis. As of 2019, Tennis Channel was available to more than 61.2 million, and the number is only ascending – thanks to the millions of racquet sports lovers. Tennis Channel is devoted to various events and programs related to tennis, racquetball, and badminton in the United States and across the globe.
Subscribe to Tennis Channel through a TV provider or directly with the channel to enjoy live, on-demand, and TC Plus content. First, you will need to install the Tennis Channel app on your streaming device and activate it at tennischannel.com/activate to watch your favorite stars playing anytime, anywhere.
Supported Devices for Tennis Channel
Do you own any of the following devices?
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Android TV
Cool! You certainly can watch your favorite racquet sports on your TV with your friends. Just ensure your device is set up and connected to the best Internet connection in your area.
Tennis Channel Activation Prerequisites
Before you access premium services, including live and on-demand tennis content, and watch more than 1,300 live matches of various international tournaments, highlights, videos, and player interviews, you must activate the Tennis Channel on your TV-connected device.
And to carry out the activation process, you are going to require the following things.
- You must have Tennis Channel Plus or a subscription through a participating TV provider (Dish, Xfinity, Spectrum, Verizon, Cox, DirecTV, and AT&T U-verse).
- Compatible streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, etc.
- A high-speed Internet connection.
- An account with Tennis Channel.
- A computer or mobile phone to access the activation URL.
Here’s a complete guide to activate Tennis Channel at tennischannel.com/activate.
Activate Tennis Channel on Roku
You can activate Tennis Channel on Roku by following the steps below.
- Go to the Roku Home screen by pressing the home button on your Roku remote.
- Once you are on the Home screen, scroll down to Streaming Channels > Roku Channel Store.
- Look for the Tennis Channel app using the Search option in the Roku Channel Store. The Tennis Channel app is available in the Sports category.
- Once you find the Tennis Channel app, select the Add Channel button to install the application on your Roku device.
- After successful installation, open the app.
- Now, open the Settings section.
- If you have a Tennis Channel Plus subscription, press SIGN IN.
- Enter your email address & password and press CONTINUE.
- Now you can watch anything on the channel that is labeled PLUS.
- If you have a tennis Channel subscription with your cable TV provider, select Tennis Channel.
- You will see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Go to the Tennis Channel activation page – tennischannel.com/activate on a phone, tablet, or computer web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field, select your TV provider and click CONTINUE.
- Sign in to your TV provider account using login credentials.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Tennis Channel is now active on your Roku streaming device.
Activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV using Activation Code
To activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV, refer to the steps below.
- First, turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Go to the Sports category in the App Store to locate the Tennis Channel app or use the Search option to find the app.
- Once you find the Tennis Channel app, press Get to install the application on your Apple TV.
- After installation, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Now select the Tennis Channel option from the top menu.
- You will see an activation code along with activation instructions.
- Open a web browser on your tablet, phone, or computer and visit the Tennis Channel activation page – tennischannel.com/activate.
- Enter the registration code in the provided field, select your provider and press the CONTINUE button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You can now stream Tennis Channel on your Apple TV.
Activate Tennis Channel on Fire TV at tennischannel.com/activate
Here’s a quick Tennis Channel activation guide for Fire TV users.
- Go to Fire TV or Fire TV Stick home screen.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and search for Tennis Channel App.
- Press the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, open the app.
- Press Tennis Channel from the top menu to get an activation code.
- Visit tennischannel.com/activate on your mobile phone or computer.
- Type the code, select your TV provider and click Continue.
- Sign in with your TV provider account credentials. (Contact TV provider if you forgot your TV provider login credentials)
- Now you are all set to watch live tennis matches, highlights & shows on your Fire TV.
Activate Tennis Channel on Android TV via Cable TV Subscription
To activate Tennis Channel App on Android TV, first, connect it with hi-speed internet and follow the below steps.
- Go to the Play Store and look for the Tennis Channel app.
- Click Install to download and install the app on your TV.
- After installation, press Open to launch the Tennis Channel app.
- Select Tennis Channel from the top menu.
- Now, a unique activation code and activation URL will appear on your TV screen.
- Now, open a browser on your computer and access the activation page – tennischannel.com/activate.
- Type the registration code correctly, select your TV provider and click the Continue button.
- Login to your TV provider account to complete the process.
How to Troubleshoot Tennis Channel Activation Issues?
Did you run into an activation issue? Try the following troubleshooting tips.
- Check your Internet connection.
- Ensure your Tennis Channel account is linked or associated with your device.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Use the activation code before it expires.
How to Subcribe to Tennis Channel Plus?
Do you know that a valid subscription to Tennis Channel Plus can bring you over 4,500 live and on-demand matches? Subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus for $109.99 per year. You can select programs with the PLUS label and watch them on your television screen without an issue.
If you haven’t subscribed to Tennis Channel Plus yet, look at the steps below.
- Go to the Tennis Channel website.
- Press the Subscribe to PLUS option on the top of the screen.
- If you are a new user, click SUBSCRIBE.
- Now enter your email address & password to create a new account.
- If you are an existing user and want to purchase or renew a Tennis Channel Plus subscription, press Sign In Here.
- Enter your registered email and password.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter the payment information on the following screen.
- That’s how you subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus.
If you are a cord-cutter, ensure you have a valid subscription before jumping over the steps mentioned above. Then, use a compatible streaming device like a Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV to watch your favorite tournaments, such as Women’s Tennis and Wimbledon Primetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tennis Channel Everywhere app is available for download on your Roku device. Install the app from the Roku Channel Store and activate it at tennischannel.com/activate.
Check with your participating TV provider to access Tennis Channel for free on your TV-connected device.