The Techron Advantage Credit Card is a fantastic way to shop and save money on fuel/ gas purchases. Replacement for the old Chevron credit card, the Techron Advantage Visa Card, issued by Synchrony Bank, boasts several features and is ideal for people who love making extensive road trips.
However, you will need a minimum of 620 credit scores to qualify for a Synchrony Bank-issued card. And if you already received a new Techron Advantage Card, here’s how you can activate your card at techronadvantagecard.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Techron Advantage Card via techronadvantagecard.com/activate
There are a couple of ways to activate your newly received Techron Advantage Card. The online method, however, is the easiest way to get started.
Before launching the activation page, you must possess the prerequisites, such as account number, the last 4-digit of your SSN, security code, and the primary card holder’s date of birth.
Here you go!
- Launch a web browser on your computer or mobile device and visit techronadvantagecard.com/activate.
- Enter the required details – Account Number, a 3-digit security code, 4-digit SSN or Social Security Number, and Date of Birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Click the Activate option.
It won’t take long for the system to verify the provided details. Once confirmed, you will receive a confirmation message on your email/ phone. Now that your card is activated, you can save on qualified purchases outside fuel merchants like travel, dining, and grocery.
Activate Techron Advantage Card by Phone
Another quicker way to activate your Techron Advantage Card is to dial the customer service number. Both Techron Advantage Credit Cardholders and Techron Advantage VISA Credit Cardholders can use the phone method to activate their cards.
- Techron Advantage Credit Cardholders should dial 1-866-913-8492 to activate.
- If you are a Techron Advantage Visa Credit Cardholder, call 1-866-448-5702 to activate your card.
If you possess a regular Techron Advantage Credit Card, you will only be able to use the card to make gas purchases at Texaco or Chevron stations. So, use your card at these stations and save big on each tankful of gas.
People with the Techron Advantage Visa Credit Cards can shop at any stores that accept Visa.
How to Apply for a Techron Advantage Visa Credit Card?
You are scrolling through the right section if you don’t have a Techron Advantage Credit Card and want to apply for it.
You must understand that when you apply for a Techron Advantage Card, the system will automatically consider you for the Techron Advantage Visa Credit Card.
If your application is approved, you will be provided with a Techron Advantage VISA Credit Card.
In case you aren’t approved for the VISA card, you will be considered for the regular Techron Advantage Credit Card. Here’s a simple step-by-step process to apply for a Techron Advantage Credit VISA card.
- Access the Techron Advantage Credit Card apply page.
- Provide information as prompted – Your First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Zip code, City & State, Primary Phone, Type, Email Address, SSN, Date of Birth, and Annual Net Income.
- After entering all the required details, press the Continue button to access the next page.
- You will have to follow three more stages to confirm your application.
If approved, you should get your new Techron Advantage VISA Credit Card within ten business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the card has no annual fee.
The card should arrive in the mail within ten business days.
Your application will first be considered for the Visa credit card. You must meet a set of eligibility requirements to get a VISA card. If you are not eligible for a Visa card, you will be considered for the regular Techron Advantage Credit Card.
You may be thinking, why not a debit card? One of the benefits of using a gas card like the Techron Advantage Credit Card is that it offers an extra layer of security, such as zero fraud liability. You also earn big bucks (fuel credits) at the pump. And if you pay the bill on time, your credit history improves.