August 18, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate Solepay Card Online at solepaycard.com /activate?
Last updated on October 11th, 2021
If you are looking to activate your Solepay Card on the solepaycard.com/activate page, unfortunately, the company is no longer operational for the services. SOLE Financial was a payroll card provider which was known for allowing instant wage access for workers. However, on July 8, 2019, SOLE Financial was acquired by Comdata, a payment processor and issuer of fleet fuel cards, paperless payroll cards (pay cards), corporate spend cards, trucking permits, and virtual payments. As the company was acquired by Comdata, the SOLE card was made operational for all the users on June 13, 2020 (the last date). If you wish to have more information about SOLE Financial, you can open the activation page of SOLE Financial using the URL – solepaycard.com/activate. In addition, you can find answers to the most important queries related to the SOLE Financial card on this page.
On the other hand, if you want to activate your Comdata card, you can easily do so by following the information provided below.
Guide to Activate Comdata Card
If you wish to activate your new Comdata card or the one in blocked Status, you can use the card maintenance feature. To know how to activate your Comdata card using the Card Maintenance feature, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- To begin with, you will first need to navigate to the Card Maintenance page from the menu bar of i-Connect Data (ICD). Once you are in the i-Connect Data (ICD) menu bar, you will need to select the MANAGE option. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen. From the drop-down that appears on your screen, you will need to select Card Maintenance.
- As you select the Card Maintenance option under the MANAGE option, you will be directed to the next screen. On the next screen, you will need to enter an appropriate search term for the card(s) you are looking to activate. Once you have entered the desired search term in the prompted field on the next screen, you must click or tap on the Search. This will display a search result on your screen.
- From the search result that appears on your screen, you will need to select the card(s) from the list you want to activate. Alternatively, you can also press the Select All option to select all cards displayed in the list.
- If you would have selected a single card, you will need to click or tap on the Edit option in the Basic Information section of the card.
- Next, you must click or tap on the Active option located in the Status drop-down menu. Here, you will need to click or tap on the Save Congratulations! Your card is now active and can be used by the cardholder right away.
- On the other hand, if you had selected more than one card from the list displaying on your screen, you are most likely to see a card image on the right-hand side of the page for each card you selected.
- In the next step, you will need to click or tap on the Actions option and then select the Change Card Status option from the drop-down menu that appears on your screen. You will be directed to the next screen.
- You will need to select the Active option from the Please Select a New Status drop-down menu and press the Submit button on the subsequent screen.
- As you press the Submit button, the card will be sent to complete the activation process.
- Finally, once the activation process gets completed for your selected card(s), it can be used by their respective cardholders right away.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Comdata card.