Real-Debrid is a popular and widely used unrestricted downloader service that allows you to download files from various file-hosting websites and streaming services at high speeds and without any download limits.
It also offers several other features, such as the ability to stream videos directly from file-hosting websites, download multiple files simultaneously, and resume interrupted downloads.
Real-Debrid is compatible with many file-hosting websites, including popular ones like RapidGator, Uploaded, and 1fichier. It also supports a number of popular Kodi add-ons, such as Seren and Exodus Redux.
To use Real-Debrid on your streaming device, such as Roku, Firestick, or Android TV, you must create an account and purchase a subscription. Subscriptions start at €3 for a month of service. Once you have a subscription, you can activate your device at real-debrid.com/device using the authorization code.
Guide to Activate Real-Debrid on Kodi via real-debrid.com/device 
The following information will help you set up Real-Debrid on your device using the Kodi add-on. However, it is to be noted that not all Kodi Add-on interfaces are the same and can be a bit different from the instructions provided below.
- To begin with, first register for a Real-Debrid account if you haven’t created one already.
- Next, open The Crew Kodi add-on on your device. Alternatively, you can also consider any add-on you prefer.
- Then, scroll down and select the Tools option.
- On the next screen, select the Resolve URL: Settings. Some add-ons use URLResolver dependency instead of ResolveURL, so choose accordingly.
- Select the Universal Resolvers > (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
- Selecting this option will display an activation code on your screen. (Make sure you enter the code manually on real-debrid.com/device within 120 seconds)
- Note down the authorization code and visit https://real-debrid.com/device on another device.
- Enter the code displayed on your device and tap the Continue button.
- Now sign in using your Real Debrid login credentials.
- If the code is correct, you will see a success message on your screen – “Application allowed, you can close this page.”
- You can now return to The Crew and select the Search option to watch your desired movies or shows.
After the successful configuration of Real-Debrid on your Kodi app, you will find the Real-Debrid links with “RD” in the link name.
How to Create a Real Debrid Account?
To activate Real Debrid on your device at real-debrid.com/device, you must sign up for Real Debrid services and create an account. Let’s know how to sign up for Real Debrid –
- Visit real-debrid.com and click on the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner.
- Select your preferred language and enter your username, password, and email address in the relevant fields.
- After accepting the Terms of Service, click the “Sign Up” button.
- Open your email inbox and verify your email address by clicking on the verification link.
- After successful verification, you can log into your Real Debrid account using the credentials. It’s time to buy a premium plan using your credit or debit card.
You can now activate Real Debrid on Kodi and start using the services.
What are the Real-Debrid Premium Membership Plans?
Read Debrid offers 4 premium plans to enjoy a full-featured Real Debrid service. Here is the list of the plans:
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use your free Real-Debrid account only during the Happy Hours between 6 AM and 12 PM Central European Time (5 AM to 11 AM GMT).
You must create a new account for each device to access Real Debrid on multiple devices. Only one user can be logged in to an account at a time.
As the Real Debrid app is unavailable on Firestick, you need to sideload the app onto your device. To sideload the app on Amazon Firestick, download it from a third-party website and install it on Firestick. After installation, generate an authorization code and activate your device at https //real-debrid.com/device.