Owned by CenturyLink, Prism TV is an IPTV service that is based on the same technology as the U-verse service deployed by AT&T. The channel lineup of Prism TV includes popular channels such as ABC, AMC, Cinemax, CNBC, Disney, Discovery, and many more. If you wish to access Prism TV on Roku, you can easily do so by first downloading and installing the application from the Roku channel store, and then activating it on the Prism TV activation page – centurylink.com/roku. To know how to install and activate Prism TV on Roku, you can follow the information provided below.
Guide to Access Prism TV on Roku
- In the first step, you will need to turn on your Roku device and connect it to your TV and wireless internet. Once you have connected it properly, you will need to go to the Home screen of your Roku device. To do so, you will need to press the Home button (home icon) on your Roku remote. Doing so will take you to the Roku home screen.
- Once you are on the Roku Home screen, you will need to scroll down to navigate to the Streaming Channels In this section, select the Search or Roku Channel Store option. You will be directed to the application store of Roku.
- Once you are in the Roku Channel Store section, you will need to browse through the list of apps to find the Prism TV You are most likely to find the app in the Movies & TV section.
- However, if you couldn’t find the Prism TV app in the suggested category, you can use the search option. In the search field, enter Prism TV using the virtual keypad and press the search icon. A search result will appear on your screen.
- From the search result, you will need to select the Prism TV app and then press the Details option to get to the preview page of the app.
- From the preview page of the Prism TV app, you will need to press the Add Channel option and follow the on-screen prompts to install the application. The app will get installed on your Roku device.
NOTE: Remember that for free applications, you will need to press the Add Channel option next to the selected app. For paid applications, you will need to press on the Buy or Purchase option. Moreover, for the paid application, you will also be prompted to provide a PIN you set up during the configuration of your Prism TV app.
- Once the app gets installed on your Roku device, navigate to the Home screen and launch the Prism TV On the next screen, if prompted, you will need to sign in to the application. You will then be provided an activation code.
- Once you have the activation code, you will need to go to the activation page of Prism TV using the URL – centurylink.com/roku.
- When you get to the activation page, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided field and confirm it. However, if you are prompted to sign in before being directed to the activation page, enter the login credentials in the relevant field to sign into your account.
- Once you are done following the activation process, you can access Prism TV on your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Prism TV channel on your Roku device. However, if you have not configured an online account for Prism TV yet, you can follow the instructions provided below to sign up for a new account.
To Create a Prism TV Account
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the homepage of Prism TV using the URL – https://www.centurylink.com/home/help/television/prismtv/existing.html.
- Once you are on the homepage of Prism TV on your web browser, you will need to click or tap on the Sign In option located in the upper-right corner of the screen. This will open adrop-down menu on your screen where you will need to select the Residential You will then be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to click or tap on the Enroll now option where it says “New to My CenturyLink”. You will be taken to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your CenturyLink Account Number and Billing Zip Code in the prompted field. Then, press the Next
- After that, you will need to complete your profile and finish the sign-up process. Once you have created your account, you can use the credentials to access Prism TV on your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access the Prism TV app on your Roku device.