If you are a movie buff and want to stream your favorite movies right from your living zone, what better way than installing the AMC Theatres on Demand app on your streaming device and activating it via amctheatres.com/activate.
AMC Theatres on Demand is a popular platform that offers something new to stream daily. With the AMC Theatres app installed and activated on your device, you can watch AMC exclusives, movie synopsis, official trailers, cast information, and new Hollywood blockbusters.
AMC Theatres is your home for the newest entries, including Spider-Man: No Way Home, West Side Story, Encanto, Ghostbusters Afterlife, House of Gucci, and Nightmare Alley.
Should I Create an AMC Theatres Account?
To activate the AMC Theatres app on your preferred streaming device, you must have an account with AMC Theatres. If you don’t have one, the following simple steps will help you create an AMC Theaters account –
- On your computer or mobile device, launch a web browser.
- Go to amctheatres.com.
- Look for the option near the top-left corner that says Join AMC Stubs and select it.
- You will see three options – Insider, Premiere, and A-List.
- If you wish to create a free account, click Insider.
- Complete the process by giving specific details like the 16-digit account number you received, Name, DOB, Email, Password, and nearest theater address.
- Once signed up, you can manage your AMC Stubs profile under the My Profile tab.
- Click the Wallet option if you wish to see your Stubs points.
After creating your free account with AMC Theatres, you are ready to install & activate the app on supported devices using amctheatres.com activate code.
Guide to Activate AMC Theatres on Roku, Apple TV, LG TV, or Samsung Smart TV
With AMC on Demand app, you can rent or purchase the desired movie from the vast catalog of AMC and watch it at your convenience through devices like Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Roku, Android, and iOS mobile devices.
Below are the steps to activate the AMC Theatres on Demand app for the said devices.
AMC Theatres On-Demand App on Roku
If you own a compatible Roku device (streaming stick or Roku TV), you can add the AMC Theatres app from the channel store and activate it at amctheatres.com/activate by following these instructions –
- Go to Streaming Channel > Search Channels on your Roku TV.
- Search for the AMC Theatres On-Demand app and press the Add Channel option to install it.
- Launch the app after installation.
- You will see a unique code and activation instructions on your screen.
- Now access amctheatres.com/activate on your phone/pc browser.
- Sign in with your email and password and submit the activation code.
After successful verification, you can access the AMC Theatres on Demand app on your Roku device.
amctheatres.com Activate on Apple TV
Apple TV is another device that lets you enjoy the vast library of AMC Theatres On Demand movies. The app is available by the name “AMC Theatres: On-Demand” and can be activated easily by following the instructions below –
- Go to App Store on your Apple TV.
- Find the AMC Theatres On-Demand app in the App Store using the search option.
- Select Get to install the app on your Apple TV.
- Once installed, launch the app.
- Your TV screen will show you an activation code.
- Now, go to amctheatres.com/activate on your Phone/PC browser.
- Enter your login credentials to sign in.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code in the prompted field and submit it.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
You can now access the AMC Theatres On Demand app on your Apple TV.
AMC Theatres Activation on Samsung Smart TV
Your Samsung Smart TV comes loaded with the AMC Theatres On Demand app. You need to download and install it from their application store and activate it at amctheatres.com/activate. For complete details, follow the steps below –
- On your Samsung Smart TV remote, press the Smart Hub button.
- Next, select the Add apps option and search for the AMC Theatres On Demand app.
- Select the Download button once you find the app.
- After successful installation, launch the app.
- Your Samsung TV will present you with a unique code for activation.
- While keeping this screen alive, go to the AMC On-Demand activation page – amctheatres.com/activate.
- Sign in to your account using your email address and password and submit the activation code.
Now return to your Samsung Smart TV screen and start renting or buying desired movies from AMC Theatres On Demand app.
Activate AMC On-Demand App on LG Smart TV
The process is no different from the instructions mentioned above for other smart devices. Just make sure that your LG TV is running with the latest OS, and you are good to go with the activation instructions below.
- Press the Home button using your LG remote to get the home screen.
- From the home screen, scroll to select the LG Content Store option.
- Next, select the “Apps & Games” option and look for the AMC Theatres On Demand app.
- Once you find the app, tap the Install button and OK to initiate installation.
- After successful installation, launch the app on your LG TV.
- A unique code will appear on your TV screen.
- Do not close this screen and visit amctheatres.com/activate on a web browser.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- After logging in, enter the activation code in the given field and follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
After successful activation, your LG TV screen will reload and sign you into the AMC Theatres On Demand app.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can link up to 5 supported devices to access AMC Theatres On Demand. However, remember that your device can only be registered to a single AMC Stubs account at a given time.
AMC Theatres On-Demand is working on bringing more devices to support their app. So you can check back frequently to know your device compatibility.
You can find all the rented/purchased movies in the On-Demand Library section of your app.
You can watch a rented movie as many times as you want within the rental period.