Golf Channel, commonly known as Golf, is one of the popular sports TV networks which is owned by the NBC Sports Group division of NBCUniversal, which itself is a subsidiary of Comcast. The Golf Channel is known for primarily focusing on coverage of the sport of golf, comprising the live coverage of tournaments, along with instructional and factual programming. The channel is the cable TV right holder of the PGA Tour, US Open, The Open Championship, LPGA Tour, and Golf at the Summer Olympics. While the channel is easily accessible through most North American cable systems, satellite, IPTV, and Streaming media platforms, if you wish to access Golf Channel on Roku, you will first need to download and install the Golf Channel on your Roku device, and then sign into the application to watch your favorite content. Below are the steps that you will need to follow to watch Golf Channel on your Roku device.
Guide to Access Golf Channel on Roku
- To start with, firstly, you will need to turn on your Roku device and connect it to your wireless internet. When you are done with the connection process, navigate to the home screen of your Roku device. For this, simply press the home button (home icon) on your Roku remote.
- When you are on the home screen of your Roku device, you will need to scroll down to reach the Streaming Channels section and select the Search
- In the search field, you will need to type Golf Channel using the virtual keypad. Then, press the search icon and wait until the search result appears on your screen.
NOTE: If entering “Golf Channel” in the search field doesn’t help you find the application, you can type in “USA Pro Tour Golf Channel” in the search field instead.
- From the search result that will appear on your screen, you will need to select the Golf Channel channel icon and press the Details option on the next screen to get to the preview page of the app.
- Once you are on the preview page of the Golf Channel app, press the Add channel button next to it. Doing so will make the app download and install on your Roku device.
- Once the Golf Channel app gets installed on your device, get to the home screen and select the Golf Channel app icon to open it.
- Once the application gets opened on your Roku screen, you will be prompted to sign into the application. So, you will need to select the SIGN IN | LOG IN option and enter the login credentials which you created when registering for the classes.
- As you will be signed into the application, you will be able to access the content from the Golf Channel using your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access Golf Channel app on your Roku device. In case you are yet to create an account with Golf Channel, you can follow the instructions provided below to create one.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the home page of Golf Channel using the URL – https://www.golfchannel.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Golf Channel, you will need to click on the Log IN | Create Account option located on the top-right corner of the screen. This will direct you to the next screen where you will be provided a sign-in page.
- On the next screen, you will need to click on the Create Account Doing so will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to provide information such as your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Password in the prompted fields.
- Once you are done entering the required information in the relevant fields, you will need to press the Create Account
- After that, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to finalize the configuration of your Golf Channel account.
- Once you are done creating your Golf Channel account, you can use the login credentials to sign into the app on your Roku device.
And, these are the steps that you will need to follow to create an account for Golf Channel and use the credentials to access the app on your Roku device.