March 9, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate SpeedTalk on speedtalkmobile.com/activate?
SpeedTalk Mobile is a service provider of prepaid plans for cell phones, GPS Trackers, Smartwatches, and more. The company is known for offering a wide range of competitive subscription wireless services with features like No Contract, No Credit Check, and 100% Money-Back Guarantee. The process to get a plan from Speed Talk Mobile is quite simple. All you need to do is select a desired plan from the company, then check whether the coverage map of SpeedTalk Mobile and Decide Whether to go for BYOD or use the company’s device. Once you are done with this process, you will need to activate your sim card on speedtalkmobile.com/activate once it arrives. To know how to activate your SpeedTalk Mobile Sim Card on speedtalkmobile.com/activate, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate SpeedTalk Mobile SIM Card on speedtalkmobile.com/activate Page
- Once you have received your SIM card in your mail, you will need to go online to activate using a new phone.
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the homepage of SpeedTalk Mobile using the URL – https://www.speedtalkmobile.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of SpeedTalk Mobile, you will need to click on the ACTIVATE This will direct you to the next screen where you will be prompted to provide the SIM Card Number.
NOTE: You can also enter the URL of the SpeedTalk Mobile SIM Card activation page (speedtalkmobile.com/activate) to get directed to the activation page.
- So, in the provided field, you will need to enter the 19 digits SpeedTalk Mobile SIM Card Number. You can find the SIM Card number located on the back of the SIM Card or its packaging. Make sure to review the number before you press the Continue button to proceed to the next screen.
- Next, you will need to enter the Shipping ZIP Code in the prompted field, and then again press the Continue Clicking on this option will display two options on your screen – Activate | Port-in.
- Now, if you would want to transfer your phone number from your previous carrier (network provider), you will need to click on the Port-In However, if you would want to receive a new phone number, you will need to click on the Activate button.
- On the next screen, you will need to provide information regarding the Activation process. Here, you will first need to enter the ZIP code for your new number in the provided field, under the ACTIVATION INFORMATION
- Then, under the ACTIVATION INFORMATION section, you will need to enter information such as your First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, and ZIP. Similarly, under the CONTACT INFO section, you will need to enter your Email Address (where you will be provided the activation confirmation message) and Phone number (where you will be contacted).
- Once you are done providing the required information in the relevant fields, you will need to click on the Continue
NOTE: Before clicking on the Continue button, you will need to make sure that you have selected the checkbox next to the “I agree to the SpeedTalk Mobile terms & Conditions of the service” option.
- As you will click on the Continue button, your SpeedTalk Mobile SIM Card will get activated and you will be able to use it for making calls, sending messages, and accessing the internet.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate SpeedTalk Mobile SIM Card on speedtalkmobile.com/activate for your phone.