It is a cut-throat competition in the streaming industry, too. And Paramount+ from Paramount Global has managed to stand tall in a world jammed with significant competitors like HBO Max, Disney Plus, Netflix, Prime Video, and more.
Paramount Plus has replaced CBS All Access and aims to provide you with a vast library comprising Viacom CBS and Paramount Pictures’ properties.
If you have a Paramount+ subscription already, you can watch your favorite shows on your TV-connected device by installing and activating the brand-new app. The Paramount+ app supports all leading streaming devices and smart TV.
Guide to Activate Paramountplus.com on Streaming Devices 
Stick to the end of this article to learn how to activate Paramount Plus on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV.
All Roku devices running on the latest OS versions support the Paramount+ app. Here’s how to add and activate Paramount Plus Channel on Roku.
- Access the Roku home screen by pressing the Home icon on the remote.
- Scroll to the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search Channels option.
- Look for the Paramount+ app in the channel store.
- Click the Add Channel button to get the app on Roku.
- Launch the app after installation and select the Sign in option.
- You will get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, visit paramountplus.com/roku on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code and click Activate.
- Sign in with your Paramount+ credentials.
Your Roku screen will load automatically, and you will be ready to watch Paramount+ content on the big screen.
Android TV is another compatible device that supports the latest Paramount+ app. So, if you want to watch Paramount+ on Android TV, install and activate the app using the steps below –
- Go to the Play Store on your Android TV.
- Search for Paramount Plus and install the app.
- After installing the app, you need to launch it.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to generate an activation code.
- Leave the screen open and access paramountplus.com/androidtv on a different device.
- Enter the code (from your Android TV screen) in the desired field.
- Click the Activate button.
- Sign in using your Paramount+ username and password.
Paramount Plus service is now active on your Android Smart TV.
Here are the steps to activate the Paramount+ app on your FireStick device –
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Paramount in the Amazon App Store.
- Click the Get or Download button once the Paramount+ app turns up.
- Install the app and launch it.
- Sign in with your Paramount+ credentials to generate an activation code.
- Open paramountplus.com/firetv on your mobile or computer.
- Enter the 5-digit code displayed on your TV screen.
- Click the Activate button.
You can now watch full CBS, Comedy Central, BET, and more on your FireStick device using your Paramount plus subscription.
Looking for easy steps to activate Paramount+ on your Apple TV? We have you covered in this section.
- Power on your Apple TV device.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the App Store.
- Search for the Paramount Plus app using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Get button to install it.
- Once installed, you need to open it.
- Inside the app, go to the Sign-in section to generate a unique activation code.
- Open paramountplus.com/appletv on your tablet, mobile, or computer.
- Type the code carefully and click the Activate button.
- If prompted, sign in using your Paramount+ login credentials.
Your Apple TV device is ready to bring you unlimited Paramount+ content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paramount+ is a subscription-based streaming service. You can subscribe to Paramount+ for $49.99 a year or $4.99 monthly.
Due to streaming rights, Yellowstone isn’t available on Paramount+. However, you will have plenty of exciting series streaming on Paramount Plus.
But you can watch Yellowstone’s full episodes at paramountnetwork.com/shows/Yellowstone. So, to watch Yellowstone on your TV, you need to install the Paramount Network app and activate it at paramountnetwork.com/activate using your TV provider credentials.
To activate Paramount Plus on your TV –
– Install the Paramount+ app from the App Store of your TV.
– Launch the app and take note of an activation code.
– Go to the activation URL (provided on your TV screen).
– Enter the code and click Activate.