Disney Plus is one of the most popular streaming services where you can watch a variety of TV series, films, live content, etc. With a Disney+ subscription, you can enjoy movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic.
You can watch Disney Plus on your TV-connected streaming devices, Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and web browsers. The official Disney Plus app is available on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, PS5, iOS, and Android devices.
To watch Disney Plus on your streaming device or Smart TV, you must install the Disney Plus app from the relevant app store, launch the app to generate a disneyplus.com login/begin 8-digit code, and use the code at disneyplus.com/begin to activate your device.
The following guide is tailored for you if you wish to access the DisneyPlus app on your streaming devices.
Guide to Activate Disney Plus – Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Android TV
The Disney Plus app offers something for everyone and every preference. Installing and activating this app on your streaming device or smart TV gives you access to the latest releases, movies, original series, throwbacks, classic films, etc.
To activate Disney Plus, you will need:
- A compatible device: You can access Disney Plus on various streaming devices, including Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, Android TV, Sony Bravia, and LG TV. Ensure your device is compatible with the Disney Plus app and has a stable internet connection.
- Disney Plus subscription: You must sign up for a Disney Plus subscription to access the content on your TV. You can choose from different subscription plans, including monthly and annual plans.
- Activation code: Some devices require an activation code to activate Disney Plus. Make sure you have the disneyplus.com login code handy and follow the activation process as directed.
- Second device: You must have a computer or a mobile device to use the code at disneyplus.com/begin.
To know how to install and activate Disney Plus, follow the instructions below –
Activate Disney+ on FireStick via disneyplus.com/begin
Your FireStick device lets you stream and download exclusives like Loki, The Simpsons, Frozen, and Walking Dead. If you love watching any of these series and want to experience it on your Big TV Screen connected to Fire TV Stick, here are the steps.
- From the home screen of your Fire TV, select the Find option.
- Use the search field to find the Disney Plus app.
- Once found, select it from the search results and press the Get button to install it.
- Post-installation, press Open to launch the Disney+ app on Fire TV.
- Inside the app, select Sign-in to get an 8-digit code and activation instructions.
- Now, visit disneyplus.com/begin on another device.
- On the activation page, sign in using your login credentials (if prompted).
- Enter the code in the boxes and press the CONTINUE button.
After successful verification, your Fire TV device is now ready to stream the Disney+ app.
Disneyplus.com login/begin on Apple TV
If you have an active Disney+ subscription, you can watch Disney Plus on your Apple TV by following these activation steps.
- Open App Store on your Apple TV.
- Look for the Disney Plus app using the search option in the App Store.
- Once you find the app, download & install it on your device.
- After installation, press the Open button to launch the Disney+ app on Apple TV.
- Select the Sign In option from the app’s welcome screen to receive a one-time unique code.
- Once you have the code, access the disneyplus.com login/begin activation link on a computer or mobile device.
- Log in with your Disney+ account credentials.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code in the given fields and tap the CONTINUE button.
The Disney Plus app is now active on your Apple TV.
Disneyplus.com Begin on Android TV
Don’t Have Apple TV or Fire TV? Don’t worry, your Android TV can also offer the same experience of watching the desired content from the Disney+ app. Just update your Android TV with the latest OS if you haven’t done that already. If it is up-to-date, below are the steps to follow.
- Navigate to the Apps > Google Play Store from the home screen of your Android TV.
- With the help of the search option, look for the DisneyPlus app in the Play Store.
- Please select it from the search results, and click on the Install button.
- After successful installation, click Open to launch the Disney+ app on Smart TV.
- You will see an 8-digit code on the TV screen along with the login link.
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit disneyplus.com/begin.
- Here you need to sign in to your Disney+ account.
- Enter the code in the prompted field and click CONTINUE.
Once your code is verified, you can return to your Android TV and start enjoying Disney+ app content.
Activate on Roku using Disneyplus.com login/begin Code
You will not miss a single episode of your favorite shows when you install and activate the DisneyPlus app on your Roku device. You can easily activate the app by following the instructions suggested below. Just keep your DisneyPlus account credentials ready with you.
- Access the Streaming Channels > Search Channels option from your Roku device home menu.
- Use the Search option to find the Disney+ app.
- Select the app from the search results and click the Add channel button to begin the installation.
- After installation, tap the Go to channel option to launch the app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Keep the TV screen active and visit disneyplus.com/begin on a separate device.
- Enter your DisneyPlus account username and password to sign in.
- When logged in, enter the code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to get your subscription verified.
You should now be able to use the DisneyPlus app on your Roku device.
How to sign up for a Disney+ subscription?
You can sign up for a Disney+ subscription in a few easy steps:
- Go to the Disney+ website (www.disneyplus.com) on your web browser.
- Click on the “Sign Up Now” button on the homepage.
- Choose your preferred subscription plan – monthly or annual.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country/region.
- Enter your payment information, including credit card or PayPal details.
- After that, select the Start Watching option to complete your registration.
Once you have completed the above steps, you will be able to access the entire library of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic content available on Disney+.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you ever forget the password to your DisneyPlus account, you can recover them by following these steps:
– Select the Login option on the welcome screen.
– Enter your email address and click Continue.
– Next, click Forgot Password? option.
– You will receive a 6-digit verification code in your email.
– Enter this code on your device and create a new password.
– Once created, tap the Continue button.
You can access Disney Plus for $7.99/month or $79.99/year.
To cancel your Disney Plus subscription –
– Sign in to your Disney+ account on a mobile or pc browser.
– Next, select the PROFILE option.
– Then, tap on the ACCOUNT option.
– Select your DisneyPlus subscription from the Subscription section.
– After that, tap on the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION option.
– Provide your reason for canceling, complete the survey (optional), and finalize the cancellation process.
Your access to the Disney+ app will continue until the end of your current billing cycle.
If you have any other queries regarding the disneyplus.com login/begin, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.