Formerly known as NetSpan, Telemundo is an American Spanish-language terrestrial TV network owned by NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises. Telemundo offers a variety of content nationwide, with programs featured in over 100 nations in over 35 languages.
The Telemundo channel broadcasts programs and original content targeting Latin American audiences in the United States. The programs include telenovelas, reality tv, sports, films, and more.
If you want to watch Telemundo on your streaming devices, such as FireStick, Roku, or Apple TV, you will first need to add the Telemundo app on your streaming device and activate it at telemundo.com/activar.
Guide to Activate Telemundo on Roku, FireStick, or Apple TV 
To learn how to Telemundo.com activar on your preferred streaming device, follow the instructions suggested below.
How to Activate Telemundo on Roku
The following steps to activate Telemundo channel on Roku are easy to carry out.
- From the Roku home screen, select Streaming Channels.
- Click the Search Channels option and type Telemundo in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
- Next, select the Telemundo app from the search results.
- Then, press the Add Channel button to install the app on your Roku device.
- After installing the application, return to the home screen and launch the Telemundo app to get an activation code.
- Visit telemundo.com/activar on your computer or phone.
- Enter the Telemundo activation code in the prompted field and click CONTINUE.
- Now, choose your TV provider and sign in with your login credentials.
Telemundo TV app is now activated, and you can enjoy your favorite content on your Roku streaming device.
Telemundo.com Activar on Fire TV/ Firestick
Amazon FireStick is a compatible platform for watching Telemundo. Check the steps to learn how to activate it at telemundo.com/activar.
- First, open the Apps section of your Fire TV.
- Next, browse through the list of applications to find the Telemundo app. Alternatively, you can use the Search option.
- Once you locate the app, click Install to add the Telemundo app to your Fire TV.
- After installation, press Open to launch the app.
- An activation code and instructions will display on your TV screen.
- Once you have the activation code, open a web browser on your computer or phone, and visit telemundo.com/activar.
- Enter the given activation code and press CONTINUAR.
- Next, select your TV provider under the “Seleccionesuproveedor de cable” section and sign in with your TV provider login credentials.
You can now stream the Telemundo app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Activar Telemundo on Apple TV via telemundo.com/activar
Here are the complete instructions to activate Telemundo app on Apple TV –
- Go to the App Store section on your Apple TV.
- Search for Telemundo app in the App Store.
- On the Telemundo app preview page, press the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, launch the app to get the activation code.
- Now, open telemundo.com/activar on another device.
- Enter the 7-digit activation code in the prompted field under Ingresa el Código de Activación and click CONTINUAR.
- Choose your TV provider under the “Seleccionesuproveedor de cable” section and sign in to your TV provider account (if prompted).
You will now be able to access Telemundo Network on your Apple TV.
Steps to Activar Telemundo.com on Xbox
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox and search for the Telemundo app.
- Install it, and return to the home screen to locate the app.
- Now, click the Telemundo app to open it.
- Go to Settings > Activate to generate a unique activation code.
- Access telemundo.com/activar on your phone and enter the Código de Activación.
- Click Continue and select your TV provider from the list.
- Sign in with your service provider credentials.
After that, complete the on-screen prompts (if any) and start watching Telemundo programming on your Xbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Telemundo app is the best app to watch TV series in Spanish. You can stream the content easily on your device through the app.
You can watch Telemundo with English subtitles only. There is no other way to stream the content in English. Also, English dubbing is not available.
The new episodes of the shows will be available on the Telemundo app a day after they air on TV.
If you have an active TV subscription, you can access the content on the Telemundo app for free.
You need to sign in using your TV subscription to access the entire content. Then, create an NBCUniversal profile to receive three credits to unlock episodes for free.