STARZ is a well-known premium cable and satellite TV network that mainly features original content, STARZ Play and extras, online video, on-demand, and more. The network is the flagship property of Starz, Inc. and is owned by Lions Gate Entertainment. Since you have turned up here, you must be looking for the easiest procedure to cancel the STARZ subscription. In this guide, you will learn how to cancel a STARZ subscription on various platforms like Roku, Apple TV, Android, iOS, and Amazon Prime.
Step-by-Step Guide to Cancel Starz Subscription on Amazon Prime
You have already subscribed to Starz through Amazon Prime and watched some of its amazing original series like “American Gods”, “Black Sails”, “Outlander”, etc. Now, you feel you have had enough of it and want to want the service. Keep in mind that if you cancel the monthly subscription, you will lose access to its extensive movie library.
Canceling the STARZ subscription on Amazon is easy. Open the laptop and access your favorite web browser to cancel the subscription. Here’s how you can carry out the cancel procedure with ease.
- Go to your Amazon account and sign in by entering the credentials.
- You need to click on the option that says “Accounts & Lists” (located in the top right corner of the screen).
- It will prompt you to scroll down and select “Memberships and subscriptions”.
- Now, you need to click on the “Prime Video Channels” option (under the Memberships and subscriptions option).
- If prompted to log in, enter details and carry out the procedure.
- Now, you will scroll down and locate “STARZ”.
- This option can be found under “Your Channels”.
- Now, click “Cancel Channel(s)”
- Next, you will be prompted whether you want to cancel the subscription or want to keep it.
- Give your final thought and choose the right option that sounds good to you.
- Click on the “Turn off auto-renew and watch until (the date)” option. This means you will continue to enjoy the service till the date you have inserted.
- You will be asked to choose a reason (Accidental purchase, Too expensive, Want other selection, other, or Prefer not to answer).
- Select one reason. You will be taken to the Prime Video page and end your subscription.
Quick Guide to Cancel Starz Subscription on Android
This section will guide you on how to cancel your STARZ subscription on Android. The only thing that you need to confirm is that you are using your Google account for the STARZ subscription.
- Start the STARZ subscription cancellation procedure by launching the Play Store
- Access the “Menu” icon and click on the “Subscriptions” option.
- Select “Starz” and tap on the “Cancel” button.
- Now, you need to select the “Yes” option to finish the process.
Easy Steps to Cancel Starz Subscription on iPhone & iOS
Refer to the following steps to cancel the Starz subscription on iPhone or iPad.
- From the home screen of your device, you need to access “Settings”.
- Tap on your name and go to the next option “iTunes & App Store”.
- You will see your Apple ID. Tap on it to get a popup menu.
- Press the first option, i.e. “View Apple ID”.
- If prompted to enter your password, you may like to follow the instructions.
- Next, tap on the “Subscriptions” option.
- You need to scroll down and tap “Starz”.
- On the screen, you will see your subscription details.
- Click “Cancel Subscription” > “Confirm” to confirm your cancellation.
Although you have canceled your subscription, it will remain active until the last date of the billing period (current).
Complete Procedure to Cancel Starz Subscription on Roku
Want to cancel the STARZ subscription on Roku? Here’s how you can do it.
- From the home screen of your Roku device, you need to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Navigate to the “Search” option and use the virtual keyboard to type “STARZ”.
- You will see the app.
- On the remote, press the “*” button.
- Click on the “Manage Subscription” option.
- You will see the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Click on it and confirm the same.
- This will confirm the cancellation.
That’s it. You can also cancel your Starz subscription on Roku via a web browser. Access the Roku website, enter credentials to sign in. From the Manage account, choose “Manage your subscriptions”. Select “STARZ” and click on the “Unsubscribe” option. Click “Done”. This will cancel the subscription on Roku.