June 20, 2022 / Dan Smith
Complete Guide to Activate Starz at starz.com/activate [Updated 2022]
With an active subscription to Starz through a participating TV provider or directly on starz.com, you can enjoy a great range of movies and original shows, including Spartacus, Outlander, and Power.
To watch Starz on your favorite living room device like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, etc., you need to install the Starz TV app and activate it at starz.com/activate.
Go through this handy guide to start binge-watching what you love the most using the Starz app on your preferred streaming device.
Guide to Activate Starz App at starz.com/activate
If you have a Starz subscription, it is time to check out the steps below to activate Starz on your streaming device. Since different devices have different steps to install & activate the Starz app, you need to check accordingly.
ACTIVATION URL – https://auth.starz.com/
starz.com Activate on Amazon Fire TV
If you have a Fire TV, follow the instructions below to add & activate the Starz app in a hassle-free way:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and head to the home screen.
- Access the Find option and search for the Starz app.
- Once found, select the app from the search results and click the Get button to install it.
- After installation, tap Open to launch the Starz app on Fire TV.
- Inside the app, select the Log In option located on the top-left menu and press the Get Code option.
- You will see a unique code on your TV screen.
- Open starz.com/activate on another device to access the Starz activation page.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and click the SUBMIT button.
- On the next screen, enter your email address and password to sign in and complete the activation process. If you registered via Google or Apple, sign in with those credentials.
- Alternatively, tap the Log in With TV Provider option if you wish to access STARZ through a TV provider. Then, select your service provider and enter the relevant credentials to log in and complete the activation process.
Starz app is now active on your Fire TV.
Starz Activation on Roku
The following steps will help you stream Starz on a Roku streaming device:
- Scroll down on the Roku home screen and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Use the Search option to look for the Starz app.
- Once you find the app, press the Add Channel button to download & install the Starz app on Roku.
- Once added, launch the app and select the Log In option from the upper left corner of the welcome screen.
- Your TV screen will provide you with an authentication code and activation link – starz.com/activate.
- Access the activation page on your phone/pc browser using the given link.
- Enter the code in the given field and click the SUBMIT button.
- On the next screen, follow any of these steps (if available) to activate the Starz app.
- Enter your Starz login credentials.
- Select the Log in With TV Provider option if you subscribed to Starz app via YouTube TV, Hulu, or a cable or satellite service provider. Then, choose your service provider and sign in with its login details.
- Follow the remaining prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
You can then get back to your Roku-connected TV to access the Starz app.
Activate Starz on Apple TV via starz.com/activate
Another device that is compatible with accessing the Starz app is Apple TV. If you own an Apple TV device, you can get this app on it by following the activation instructions below:
- On your Apple TV, launch the App Store from the main menu.
- Browse manually or use the Search option to locate the Starz app.
- Once you locate the app, click the Get option.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- After installation, launch the Starz app on Apple TV.
- Select the Log In option located near the top-left corner.
- Your TV screen will display an activation code.
- Now, visit starz.com/activate on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code displayed on Apple TV and click SUBMIT.
- Sign in using your email address and password. If you want to access STARZ via a cable or satellite provider, choose your provider and submit the sign-in credentials.
You can now watch your desired Starz app content on your Apple TV.
Steps to Activate Starz on Android TV
The Starz app is fully compatible with Android TV. So, just install the app from the Play Store and get it activated using the below instructions –
- Go to the Apps section on your Android TV and access the Google Play Store app.
- Using the search option, find the STARZ app.
- Then, select the Install button to download and install the app on your Android TV.
- After successful installation, press the Open option to launch the app.
- From the Starz app welcome screen, select the Log In option.
- Your Android TV screen will present you with an activation code and a starz.com activate link.
- Open starz.com/activate on a browser, enter the code, and tap the SUBMIT button.
- Now choose and of the below option to activate the Starz app –
- Sign in using your Starz login details (email address & password).
- Tap on the Log in With TV Provider option if you have a Starz subscription via satellite/cable service provider. Then, select your service provider and log in with relevant credentials.
Your device is now activated and ready to stream Starz’s original series and blockbuster movies.
How Can I Subscribe to Starz
If your cable or satellite provider already offers Starz, you don’t need to pay anything extra. Or, if you wish to subscribe to the service directly with Starz, follow the steps below.
- Go to Starz Sign-up page.
- Enter your email address and click the CLAIM OFFER button.
- On the next screen, enter your payment details (Credit Card | Paypal).
- Next, click on the SUBSCRIBE button.
- Now complete the payment and follow the on-screen prompts (if any).
- Your Starz subscription is now active.
NOTE: The sign-up process will give you access to Starz for 6 Months at $2.99/Month. Post 6 months, the monthly subscription will cost $8.99/Month.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Starz is not working, you can either wait (if the issue is related to a minor Internet glitch) or update the app. Restart your device or Smart TV and start accessing again. If the problem persists, consider following the activation process again after uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Yes, you can! Different devices have different cancelation steps. Follow the steps carefully to cancel the Starz subscription on your streaming device.
Depending on the source from where you bought your Starz subscription (from Starz Website, Youtube, Hulu, Google, Apple, or Cable/Satellite provider), you can contact their customer support to retrieve your account credentials.
You can submit a request to Starz support for your query or concern here.