Flaunting over 1,000,000 titles comprising the biggest blockbuster movies, ebooks, best-selling novels, audiobooks, TV shows, music, and comics, Hoopla Digital, an all-in-one digital library app, promises to keep you immersed with its engaging content.
A division of Midwest Tape, hoopla, lets you listen, read, and watch your favorite content for free with your library card.
The hoopla Digital app is available on all leading streaming devices. Take a look at the supported streaming media players below.
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
You can stream hundreds of thousands of titles right on your TV by activating the Hoopla Digital app via hoopladigital.com/link.
Guide to Activate Hoopla Digital via hoopladigital.com/link
Before you read, listen, and watch Hoopla without ads with your library card, here’s a list of things to consider.
- For unlimited streaming, you will require a high-speed internet connection.
- An account with Hoopla Digital. (Signing up is free)
- If you are a patron, you will get a library card for unlimited access to its digital library.
- A supported streaming device, i.e., Roku, Android, Fire TV, etc.
- A computer, phone, or tablet to access the hoopladigital/link URL.
Activate Hoopla on Android TV
We encourage you to check the steps below to activate the Hoopla app on your Android TV.
- Power on your Android TV and access the home screen.
- Navigate to the Play Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type hoopla Digital.
- Select the hoopla app from the search results.
- Click the Install button.
- After installing it, click Open to launch the Hoopla app.
- Enter the sign-in credentials if required to validate your Hoopla account.
- You will see a unique activation code on your TV screen.
- Save the code and visit hoopladigital.com/link on your computer or mobile browser.
- Enter your Email and Password and click the LOG IN button.
- Enter the code to link the device with your Hoopla account.
- Your Android TV should now be ready to stream Hoopla Digital content.
Activate hoopla Digital on Apple TV via hoopladigital/link
To activate the Hoopla app on your Apple TV –
- Go to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Search for the hoopla Digital app and click Get to install the app.
- Return to the home screen and open the app.
- A 4-digit activation code should appear on the screen.
- Note it down before accessing the activation URL – hoopladigital.com/link.
- Now, enter the Hoopla login details – email and password and tap LOG IN.
- Next, provide the link code in the desired field and click the Activate button.
- After successful activation, the device will sync with your Hoopla account.
You are now ready to play the borrowed Movie and TV titles from the massive library.
Hoopladigital Link your Roku Device
Roku is another great platform known for offering awe-striking picture quality. It has many excellent features to provide you with an outstanding viewing experience. To stream Hoopla on Roku, you must activate Hoopla Digital on Roku.
- Search for the hoopla app in the Roku Channel Store.
- Install the hoopla app by clicking the Add channel button.
- Launch the app and log into your account using the hoopla credentials (if prompted).
- A four-digit activation code will appear on the TV screen.
- Open a web browser on a second device.
- Visit hoopladigital.com/link on the browser.
- Enter the Hoopla log-in details and click LOG IN. (If you don’t have an account with Hoopla, create one right there)
- Provide the code in the given field and click Activate.
It won’t take more than a minute to stream your favorite shows and movies. You can now access the hoopla library on your Roku TV.
How to Activate Hoopla Digital on Fire TV
Hoopla Digital is available on Amazon App Store. However, to get it on your Fire TV and start watching the hit movies, you must follow the steps mentioned underneath.
- Switch on your Fire TV.
- Go to the home screen, and from there, navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Use the remote to access the Search feature and search for the hoopla app.
- Click the Get button to download & install the app.
- After installation, open the hoopla Digital app on Fire TV.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to receive a unique activation code.
- Head straight to the activation URL – hoopladigital/link on a mobile or laptop.
- Enter the log-in details and click the LOG IN button.
- Here, you need to provide the code in the desired field to complete the process.
- Wait for the TV screen to refresh!
You are ready to stream Hoopla on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Hoopla Activation Failed – How to troubleshoot?
Check for the tips below to troubleshoot the issue if you encounter an activation error.
- You have entered an expired activation code: One of the common reasons for encountering an activation error is using an expired code. Remember, you aren’t advised to use the code later. Check the activation page and access it on a supported device. You can repeat the process and make no errors.
- Do you have the library card: You can have the hoopla Digital library card if you are a patron. Use the card to stream hard-to find-content.
- Use sign-in details: You can’t complete the hoopla activation process if you don’t have an account. Sign up for a hoopla account on the official website.
About Hoopla Digital App
The Hoopla Digital app lets you download titles to your supported device so that you can watch them later, without Wi-Fi. Some of the excellent features of the hoopla app include –
- Instantly download or stream online content.
- Available 24/7.
- Access the hoopla library anytime, anywhere.
- Thousands of new titles. Watch Ad-free.
You can also consider getting the latest version of the Hoopla Digital app on your smartphone or tablet to stream content anytime, anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to hoopladigital.com on your computer/ smartphone and use the login credentials (Email and Password) to log in.
If you don’t have an account, click GET STARTED TODAY and enter your Email Address, Confirm Email, Password, and Confirm Password. After entering the details, click the AGREE button. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the signup process.
After installing the hoopla app on your device, you need to generate a 4-digit activation code. Use the code at hoopladigital.com/link to sync your device with your Hoopla account.