Are you looking for mobile devices and cellular services for older adults? Then, you may choose GreatCall products and services.
GreatCall, now Lively, is a connected health technology company that offers “health and safety products and services,” including mobile phones, wearable devices, and more. Aging adults can access technology with a Lively device.
All Lively devices come equipped with an Urgent Response icon that connects you to an IAED-Certified Agent for instant help. Also, you can speak to a registered nurse or doctor anytime with Urgent Care.
When you purchase a Lively mobile phone or device, you must activate it before using it. For online activation, you will require a computer with an internet connection to access greatcall.com/activate and complete the process.
Let us walk you through the activation procedure step-by-step.
Three Steps to Activate Lively Mobile at greatcall.com/activate
The following steps will only be applicable if you buy your Lively mobile device directly from GreatCall. So, you may skip these steps.
But if you buy your device from Walmart, Sears, Rite-Aid, Fry’s Electronics, or Amazon.com, you must activate it at greatcall.com/activate.
It’s a three-step process –
- Determine where you purchased the product.
- Go online at greatcall.com/activate to activate your GreatCall account.
- Turn on Live Mobile to complete the setup.
Since you purchased the product from Walmart, Sears, Rite-Aid, Fry’s Electronics, or Amazon.com, you can check the steps below to activate it before setting it up.
- Go to greatcall.com/activate.
- Select the device you want to activate.
- For example, select Smartphones and click Activate.
- Enter your ZIP code where you will use the device most often.
- After entering the ZIP code, click the Check Coverage option.
- Press NO if you don’t want to keep your existing phone number.
- Select New Customer when prompted with “What type of customer are you?”
- Enter your first name and select your relationship to the device holder.
- Enter the Serial Number. (You will find it on the side of your device’s retail box or the back.)
- Provide your email address and password.
- Click the Continue button.
By clicking CONTINUE, you will need to save your MyAccount login credentials to access your account in the future.
You can now follow the on-screen prompts to activate your device.
How to Complete your New Lively Mobile Set Up?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up your new phone.
- Once your device is activated, remove the “Do not Power on before Activating” sticker. (It should be on the back of your device.)
- Switch on your phone by pressing the Power Button.
- Place the phone into the Charging Dock.
- The setup process will begin, and you will hear this – “Setting up the device, please wait.“
- After a few minutes, you will hear “Welcome to 5Star“.
- The setup process is over, and the Service Indicator will begin flashing white.
That’s not all. You will also receive a test call from Lively. Answer the call by pressing the Call Button. There you go! Your Lively Mobile is ready to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Activating your GreatCall mobile device doesn’t take much time if you use a high-speed internet connection. First, go to greatcall.com/activate, select your device and follow the on-screen prompts.
Call 1 888 9000 1367 from another phone to activate your new Lively device and follow the on-call prompts. You will connect to an Agent who will help you select your plan and set up your device.
Call 866 482 1424 or 800 733 6632 from your phone and connect to a person. There are no additional charges to speak to an agent at Lively. You can also fill out the contact us page and submit your message.