Indeed, movies are meant for big screens. And, if you are a diehard movie buff, what better way to watch your favorite flicks than on your Roku-connected TV? Flix Fling is one of the most flexible streaming services available for rent or purchase, pay as you go or subscribe – choose how you want to go. With a FlixFling subscription, you get access to an incredible catalog of more than 3,000 titles. All you have to do is get the FlixFling app on your Roku and activate it using flixfling.com/roku.
Find a comfy place in your spacious living area, grab a bucket of popcorn, and browse through a vast catalog (5,000+ movies, including new releases and cult classics) to select your favorite Hollywood movies. You are only a few clicks away from your ultimate movie night. Watch Zone 414, Saving Sloane, The Spore, The Deep House, The Alpinist, Warning, The Protégé, and more.
You will have multiple viewing options with FlixFling. Before you get started, sign up with a FlixFling account and an active subscription.
How Roku Facilitates Your Movie-Watching Experience with FlixFling
Roku has become a household name in the United States. Offering an array of devices, Roku leaves no stone unturned to cater to your movie-watching needs. Also, you can stream live TV, music, shows, documentaries, and more. The company ensures the picture quality is awesome.
Once you have a Roku device, all you need to stream Flix Fling on your TV is to activate your Flix Fling account. You can refer to the steps below to activate FlixFling on Roku via flixfling.com/roku.
Add FlixFling to Roku –
- Begin the process by adding the FlixFling app to your Roku device.
- To do so, you need to navigate to the Roku Channel Store from the home screen.
- Look for the app or type FlixFling using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Add Channel button.
- The FlixFling app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Activate and Watch FlixFling on Roku using flixfling.com/roku
As soon as the app is installed on your device, you need to carry out the following steps without further delay.
- Go back to the home screen to locate the app.
- Select and open it.
- A unique activation code should appear on the TV screen.
- Save the code, and grab your phone or laptop to access flixfling.com/roku.
- Make sure your second device uses the same Wi-Fi as your Roku device.
- Sign in to your FlixFling account. (If you don’t have an account, you can create one immediately.)
- Start your seven-day free trial.
- On the following screen, enter the activation code.
- Click the Submit button to complete the process.
Your Roku TV screen should load automatically. You can start watching American Night, Pups Alone, Apache Junction, God’s Not Dead, and Two Yellow Lines.
Already streaming FlixFling on Roku? You may consider updating the channel to enjoy a plethora of features, including –
- New look (with featured movie banners)
- Ability to browse titles without linking an account
- Easier navigation
- Faster performance
Must Read: Guide to Watch CrackStreams on FireStick
How to Create a FlixFling Account for Free
Are you ready to stream more than 5,000 classic movies and hard-to-find gems? All you need to do is to create an account for free.
- Visit flixfling.com on your computer.
- Click the Try It Free button on the home page.
- It will redirect you to the Create an Account page.
- Select the Continue with Facebook option. Or, you may choose the Sign in with Google option.
- If you wish to register with your Email Address and Password, enter the details. Click the Start My 7-day Free Trial button.
- That’s how you create your free account.
Save the details for future use.
Other Compatible Platforms to Watch FlixFling You can use your FlixFling account on other supported devices like Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, VIZIO Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Xbox.