The Filipino Channel, commonly known as iWantTFC, is a round-the-clock worldwide available subscription TV network owned and operated by the Filipino media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation.
The network is available worldwide on cable, video on demand, IPTV, direct-to-home, online streaming, satellite, and other over-the-top content platforms.
iWantTFC has more than 4 million subscribers globally in more than 40 countries, including the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan, and the Middle East.
If you want to watch iWantTFC on your Smart TV or streaming device such as Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Roku, first download and install the iWantTFC app on your device and activate it at iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate.
Guide to Activate iWantTFC at iwanttfc/smart tv/activate
To watch iWantTFC content on your big screen, make sure you have the below prerequisites handy –
- Smart TV or Non-Smart TV with HDMI port
- A streaming device compatible with the iWantTFC app
- iWantTFC account with active premium subsctiption.
- Wi-fi internet
- A Second device to access iwanttfc/smart tv/activate URL.
Here we will discuss how to activate TFC everywhere app on your smart TV at iwanttfc/smart tv/activate. Also, learn how to install the iWantTFC app on your streaming device.
Steps to Activate iWantTFC App on Roku
Activating the iWantTFC app on Roku is a 3-step process. Before proceeding with the steps below, you must ensure that your Roku device runs with the latest updates.
- From your Roku home screen, scroll to the Streaming Channels option.
- In the Streaming Channels section, select the Search/Search Channels option.
- Type iWantTFC in the search box and begin the search process.
- From the search results, select the iWantTFC app and tap the Add channel button.
- The application will start to install on your Roku device.
- After installation, press the Go to channel option to launch the app.
- Inside the app, sign in with your iWantTFC credentials or generate a code to activate your device.
- Once you have the activation code, visit tfc.tv/roku/activate or iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate on another device.
- Now, log in to your TFC account, if not already, and enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
- Then, click on the ACTIVATE button.
You can now return to your Roku device and start watching your favorite Filipino shows.
Activate on Android TV via iwanttfc/smart tv/activate
Follow the steps below to activate the iWantTFC app on your Android TV or Android-based Smart TV such as OnePlus TV, Mi, Xiaomi, etc.
You can also use these steps to access the app on your Android phone or tablet. Remember that the iWantTFC app on mobile devices doesn’t require activation using an activation code. Instead, a simple sign-in process is what you need to follow.
- On your Android TV, navigate to Apps > Google Play Store.
- Find the iWantTFC app using the search option.
- Once you find the app, click the Install button to install the app on your TV.
- After successful installation, press the Open option to launch the app.
- You will see an activation code on your screen.
- Access iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate on a computer or mobile browser.
- Sign in to your TFC account using an appropriate option.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code and press the ACTIVATE button.
Get back to your Android TV screen and start watching iWantTFC app programming.
iwanttfc com Smart TV Activate on Fire TV
We have drafted the following steps to activate the iWantTFC app on Fire TV according to the latest version. So, follow the instructions carefully.
- Select the Find option from the home screen of your Fire TV.
- In the Find section, open App Store and search for the iWantTFC app.
- Next, select the app from the search results and click on the Get option.
- Wait for the app to get installed on your Fire TV.
- Tap Open to launch the iWantTFC app on Firestick.
- From the welcome screen, follow the prompts to generate an activation code and a QR Code.
- Now open the built-in camera app on your mobile device and scan the QR Code.
- If you don’t want to activate using QR Code, open iwanttfc/smart tv/activate.
- Sign in using your iWantTFC account credentials. (TV Provider | Facebook | Email Address & Password)
- After signing in, enter the code displayed on your TV and click the ACTIVATE button.
Your TFC subscription is now linked to your Amazon Fire TV or Firestick device.
iWantTFC App Activation On Apple TV
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV and search for the iWantTFC app.
- Next, tap on the Get button to install the app.
- When installed, tap Open to launch the app.
- In the iWantTFC app, select the Sign in option and enter your credentials to log in.
- If, for any reason, you want to use the code shown on your TV to activate your device, continue with the steps.
- Visit iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate on a separate device.
- Then, sign in to your iWantTFC account. (if prompted)
- After that, enter the code from your TV and click ACTIVATE.
Now you can have access to the iWantTFC app on your Apple TV.
Note: If you face trouble activating the iWantTFC app using the activation code, click the Get New Code option to generate a new code.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get the TFC subscription for $12.99/month. You will also get a one-month free trial.
You won’t be charged any fee or fine if you cancel your newly purchased subscription within the first month (if it’s a free trial period). However, if your free trial period is over and you wish to cancel the subscription, you will be charged for the entire month.
To rent a movie:
– Sign in to your TFC account.
– Select the Movies option and choose a movie you wish to rent under Movies for Rent.
– Next, click on the Rent option.
– Choose the desired payment method to make the payment.
– Review the payment information and click the Place Order button.
– You can now watch the movies until the expiration date.
You can use Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Amex, or JCB cards to make the payment.