DIY Network, now known as Magnolia Network, is a famous multinational basic cable network that initially focused primarily on DIY or Do It Yourself programming.
This spin-off network of HGTV is currently focused on personality-based, documentary-style reality series mainly associated with home renovation and repair.
The DIY network is available to more than 64,000,000 pay-TV households currently in the United States.
If you have subscribed to the DIY Network channel with a participating TV provider and are using a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, or Amazon Fire TV, you can easily access the channel on your TV by installing and activating the DIY Network app at watch.diynetwork.com/activate.
Guide to Activate DIY Network at watch.diynetwork.com/activate
To enjoy the DIY Network programs on your preferred streaming device, you must ensure the following beforehand. Failing to fulfill these prerequisites may prevent you from activating the app.
- A stable internet connection.
- An updated streaming device or smart TV.
- A second device (phone/pc) to access watch diynetwork com activate URL.
- Login credentials on a participating TV provider.
Follow the instructions below to install and activate DIY Network (Magnolia Network) app on your streaming media player –
Activate DIY Network @ https://auth.watch.diynetwork.com/link
Diynetwork Activate on Roku
If you have a Roku device and meet the prerequisites mentioned above, you are just a few steps away from enjoying the programming from the DIY Network app.
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels > Search option on your Roku device.
- Locate and select the DIY Network Go app in the channel store.
- Click the Add channel button to download and install the app.
- When installed, press the Go to channel button to launch the DIY Network app on Roku.
- A one-time unique code will display on your TV.
- Now visit watch.diynetwork.com/activate on a separate device.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Afterward, select your service provider and enter the login credentials to sign in.
The DIY Network app is now activated on your Roku device.
Watch diynetwork com Activate on Fire TV
Whether you have a Firestick or Fire TV, you can activate DIY Network by following the steps below –
Make sure your Fire TV is running with the latest updates. If you wish to update your Fire TV, navigate to Settings > My Fire TV > About > Check for System Update.
- Go to the Find section from your Fire TV home screen.
- Please search for the DIY Network app and select it from the suggestions.
- Press the Get button to install the app on Firestick.
- Launch the app by clicking the Open option.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Leave the TV screen active and access the DIY Network activation page on a web browser – watch.diynetwork.com/activate.
- On the activation page, enter the code and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider login credentials to verify your subscription.
After successful verification, you can access the DIY Network on Fire TV.
Watch on Apple TV using the DIY Activate Code
To access DIY Network’s top programs like Building Off the Grid, Restored, Salvage Dawgs, & Maine Cabin Masters on your Apple TV, link your TV Provider by following the steps below –
- On your Apple TV, open the App Store.
- Enter DIY Network Go into the search field and select the app from the search results.
- Tap the Get button to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, tap the Open button to launch the DIY app on Apple TV.
- A unique code, activation link, and instructions will display on your TV screen.
- Open watch diynetwork com activate URL on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code and click the LINK TV Provider button.
- On the next screen, select your TV Provider and log in with its account credentials.
Once logged in, return to your Apple TV-connected screen and start watching the content from the app.
Activate DIY Network GO on Android TV
Stream DIY Network on your Android TV by following the activation instructions recommended below –
- Open the Apps section on your Android TV.
- Select the Google Play Store app and search DIY Network Go.
- Tap the Install button once you locate the app.
- After installation, select Open to launch the app on Android Smart TV.
- Inside the app, select the Account option from the lower-left corner of the screen.
- You will find an authorization code and this activation URL – watch.diynetwork.com/activate.
- Open the activation link on your phone/PC browser.
- Enter the code on the activation page and click Link TV Provider.
- Now, select your TV service provider and log in with its credentials.
The DIY Network app is now active on your Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Xbox One are some of the compatible devices that you can use to access the Diy Network app.
– Launch a program from the DIY Network app.
– Press the * button on your Roku remote.
– Select “On Replay,” “On Always,” or “Off” as per your preference.
To fix the crashing issue, try the below troubleshooting tips –
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to fix the problem.
– If this doesn’t help, consider clearing the cache on your streaming device.
– If the problem persists, contact DIY Network support by submitting a request here.
Select the DIY Network app from the list of applications on your Apple TV. Tap the Force Stop > Select Clear Cache > Select Clear Data option. If these steps don’t work, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the app.